Recent content by flunkyball

1. F

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.5.2] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [16 May 2021]

Hi afwall experts, Iam currently working on a custom script to always redirect DNS traffic to public a DNS server except if Iam in certain local networks where I need the local DNS server to be contacted. I tried that by creating a custom chain to run through the list of defined networks to...
  2. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][x1s|y2s|z3s][SM-G980/1/5/6/8][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy S20 series

Is the rom deodexed in order to enable signature spoofing and installing microg ?
  3. F

Post [ROM] LineageOS 17.1 for S10E/S10/S10+ Exynos

No worries ! (y) Just wanted to come back to this because thanks to @jelbo who found out that the necessary lib is now made available publicly by the dev: https://www.patreon.com/posts/libexynoscamera3-41206803 everyone can use it without paying for it.
  4. F

Post (In search of) Working Google Camera (GCam) for EXYNOS

Thanks to @jelbo Who found out that the necessary lib is now made available publicly by the dev: https://www.patreon.com/posts/libexynoscamera3-41206803
  5. F

LOS 17.1 December release of Ivan with firmware DTJA
  6. F

Seriously ? Tactic, right.... I was searching intensively for an option to get gcam working again on my phone after the update. The only to me viable option was to retrieve the necessary modified library from an developer who decided to offer it as a paid service as no other option was suggested...
  7. F

If someone is wondering - ZGCAM 6.x and 7.x with the current vendor version >=DTJA are only working the libexynoscamera.so available from Zorans patron account. Everything runs smoothly and with 7.x the zoom lens is available as well making all 3 lenses of the S10 accessible.
  8. F

Post [Tool] Frija - Samsung firmware downloader/checker

Good to know. I read that different in some howto on the internet... Thx.
  9. F

If someone is wondering - ZGCAM 6.x and 7.x with the current vendor version >=DTJA are only working by using the libexynoscamera.so available from Zorans patron account. Everything runs smoothly and with 7.x the zoom lens is available as well making all 3 lenses of the S10 accessible.
  10. F

Post [Tool] Frija - Samsung firmware downloader/checker

Frija fails to download the desired firmware version in manual mode but redirects always to the latest. 04.01.2021 12:00:05 Checking latest firmware for SM-G973F/DBT/G973FXXU9DTJA/G973FOXM9DTJB/G973FXXU9DTJA Latest Firmware available for SM-G973F is: G973FXXS9DTK9/G973FOXM9DTJB/G973FXXS9DTK9
  11. F

Post [ROM][EXYNOS] LineageOS 18.1 for S10e|S10|S10+ - v2.0 (UPDATE: 2021-06-07)

Great script ! Thank you. I suggest to include it in the FAQ as it is really helpful for updating to the necessary firmware without using Odin.
  12. F

Post [ROM][EXYNOS] LineageOS 18.1 for S10e|S10|S10+ - v2.0 (UPDATE: 2021-06-07)

Does the patch file still apply for the current LOS version ? I just recently updated and my ZGCAM stopped working due to no newly available libexynoscamera3.so. Furthermore your patch enables only the front camera, right ? It does not bring the wide angle camera online....
  13. F

After almost 1 year of perfect photos with ZGCAM Iam back here ... For some <reason> I felt the urge during to holiday period to update my LOS17.1 version from Ivan's May release to the December release. During that process also the vendor image to updated from CTD1 to DTJA. Unfortunatly the old...
  14. F

I just updated from Ivans May version to the current - worked just fine. However, Iam using ZGCAM togther with the respective cameralib in order to get the wide angle camera working. The only available lib version which worked fine until now leads to a crash of all camera apps. Does anyone of...
  15. F

Post [Guide] Running Linux on Android with 3D Acceleration / OpenGL (Root Required)

The described way basically is using Termux the way you propose. However it adds the 3D acceleration by using sparkle which is definitely a plus. ---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ---------- Okay, rotating the screen is done by rotating Termux BEFORE...