• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by flyboyovyick

1. flyboyovyick

Post [Guide] Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Debloat Without Root-Info

Been a while since I've been able to have a look but I've managed to find it using DiffTool The package is com.sec.android.app.soundalive, now in Settings > Sound > Advanced Sound Settings > Sound Quality and Effects. Then in there you have Atmos. It's now working again!
  2. flyboyovyick

Yes thank you for sharing it. Atmos is missing from the notification quick toggles and in the Settings under Sound > Advanced Settings. Will have to look through the disabled apps. Have you since uninstalled the apps completely? Just need to get that working now. Had an issue with Evie when...
  3. flyboyovyick

I did end up caving and buying that package disabler, used your latest script and re-enabled some apps. Found that now the icons are missing from the notifications drop down which is fantastic! It was cluttered. Couple of things to note: Dolby Atmos has gone, I used this when watching Netflix...
  4. flyboyovyick

I just got this tablet today, my last one was a Galaxy Tab S 10.5 before switching to a Surface Pro. I missed Android multitasking and the apps which I'm pleased to have back but what's not nice is the amount of clutter that still exists in Samsung's ROMs. I hope we can get AOSP or Lineage...
  5. flyboyovyick

Post [Q] Issues with WiFi/Bluetooth on replacement housing

Unfortunately not, I replaced the daughter board located at the bottom of the phone. The rear housing and the antenna cable. None of which resolved the issue.
  6. flyboyovyick

Post [Q] Issues with WiFi/Bluetooth on replacement housing

Yeah I was looking to fix it myself, I've seen the daughter boards which i believe connect to the housing for the WiFi and Bluetooth antennas on eBay for like £10
  7. flyboyovyick

Thread [Q] Issues with WiFi/Bluetooth on replacement housing

I've been through a lot of hassle with wanting the black back from a 3T for my 3. I received the black back and it didn't have the buttons, camera lens, vibration switch or NFC antenna. Everything was working fine at this point with it fitted I was unable to find a black back with all the...
  8. flyboyovyick

Post OP3 won't unlock 'Wrong PIN'

Any link to the thread please? Edit: Found it, deleting the password files has worked https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/fix-wrong-pin-pattern-when-restoring-twrp-nandroid-backup.452384/
  9. flyboyovyick

Post OP3 won't unlock 'Wrong PIN'

Yep it sucks, I'm trying to avoid that :(
  10. flyboyovyick

Thread OP3 won't unlock 'Wrong PIN'

So I backed up stock OxygenOS with TWRP, copied that backup to my PC, flashed the CM13 nightly to test it, wiped the device, restored original backup from TWRP. Boots up, asks me for my PIN, this works and so it continues to boot Android. At the lock screen it says 'Wrong PIN' when it's correct...
  11. flyboyovyick

Post [TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | Moto X (2014)

I tried WinDroid 3.0 and went through step by step, flashing SuperSU bricked my device. It was hit or miss whether it would boot into recovery, finally got it into recovery after flashing it again through fastboot and then had to adb sideload cyanogenmod to get it working again. Not sure what...
  12. flyboyovyick

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 - KitKat 4.4.4 - 08 November - UNOFFICIAL

I'm having problems flashing your latest build, 20th June. I get Status 7 error in CWM Touch 5.8.0.2 and Revolutionary CWM 4.x.x.x I've tried downloading from two different sources and i get the same error Anyone had the same problem? EDIT: NEVERMIND HAHA
  13. flyboyovyick

Post [Q] Always listening?

There are some people on here that have it working by the looks of it but i can't seem to figure it out
  14. flyboyovyick

Thread [Q] Always listening?

Hi, I've tried Open Mic+ for this and it just isn't working for me Anyone know how i can get the always listening feature? Don't really care about the impact on battery life Thanks
  15. flyboyovyick

Post [ROM][PMEM+ION] CyanogenMod 10.2 - Jellybean 4.3.1 - 04-February - UNOFFICIAL

Can't get the cameras to work! Rear camera did work then i switched to the front camera and now when i start the camera app, i can't use either camera and the phone becomes unresponsive Any ideas guys?