Recent content by foneiamone

1. F

Post [ARM64][GApps][Android 11] NikGApps [4th Apr 2021]

oh.. I flashed after the first boot without wiping /data partition! this caused the problem maybe. Thanks.
  2. F

After installing this package, if I install gboard addon; when I try to change language in gboard settings it crushes. And the clipboard doesn't show my copied texts. Am I doing something wrong? I'm on arrow os 08/04/21 update.
  3. F

what is this NikGapps-Addon-11-Core-signed.zip?
  4. F

Post What is the best stable & working rom for Xiaomi Redmi 9 Pro (International)

have you ever faced any issue after debloating? like freezing or reboot? i know missing apps can cause this issue.
  5. F

Post [GSI][ROM][ CURTANA | JOYEUSE | EXCALIBUR][11.0][AOSP+GAPPS][09/04/21]

is the fix out? just a suggestion: you can create a telegram channel and upload gsi there. that way people can get notified easily.
  6. F

try this - https://fah1m.medium.com/how-to-install-android-11-gsi-on-redmi-note-9-pro-61d56965b9ed
  7. F

is there any tip, trick, and hax to made this gsi more awesome?
  8. F

try this guide.. https://fah1m.medium.com/how-to-install-android-11-gsi-on-redmi-note-9-pro-61d56965b9ed I'm not sure what are you doing wrong! maybe try with lineageOS
  9. F

Post [ROM][MIUI][joyeuse] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9 Pro Global

use lineage os recovery and flash magisk zip. follow this if you need help with lineage os recovery - How to Install Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro | Medium
  10. F

Post V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM update review

I'm not happy with miui at all. I receive one message notification but when I open the app I get more message notifications. For some reason, the rest of the notifications are not delivered until I open the app. It isn't happening with the telegram's notifications.