Recent content by Formhault

1. Formhault

Post Official Stock Firmware Thread (10th March 2021) - Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965F)

One UI 2.5 for Galaxy S9+ has not yet been released. Be patient, should arrive by the end of the month.
  2. Formhault

Post Working GCam Port for Galaxy S9/S9+ Exynos ONLY!!!

Ok, could you please give some instructions on how to configure it for that result? Please.
  3. Formhault

Post Working GCam Port for Galaxy S9/S9+ Exynos ONLY!!!

Change to what? I mean how do we configure this to work well?
  4. Formhault

Post [APP][MOD] Today Weather - A beautiful weather app with more 10 data sources

Rated. Image attached. Thank you in advance!
  5. Formhault

What are those numbers for exactly? ---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ---------- What's that app for anyway? I disabled it, too. See if things improve... Edit: that app doesn't show up in the Apps list anymore. It's not even under "Disabled"...
  6. Formhault

I did the Geekbench test right after the Antutu one, so that might be why the score is a bit lower compared to previous tests. But, average is about right.
  7. Formhault

Haven't you settled yet? It's been like that since March 2018. Samsung expects you to have forgetten about it already. Ples, get over it :cyclops:
  8. Formhault

Post [APPS] Google Camera Port [HDR+][PORTRAIT MODE][DISCONTINUED]

Works great = the app loads and that's it? If HDR+ doesn't work, the app doesn't work great...
  9. Formhault

Post [APPS] Google Camera Port [HDR+][PORTRAIT MODE][DISCONTINUED]

You do it. ---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ---------- He has a personal life, and does this in his free time...
  10. Formhault

The October security patch finally hit my S9+, on the 26th. I was checking for updates every day... started to think Samsung will skip right to November :laugh: I wanted to test Samsung's claims about the front facing camera being improved, so I tested my S9+ against my girlfriend's yesterday...