Recent content by forumber2

1. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Q] LineageOS 17.1 for Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro [lmi]

Can anyone confirm that? DRM content is very important for me.
  2. F

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Q] LineageOS 17.1 for Poco F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro [lmi]

First of all, huge thanks to SebaUbuntu for bringing proper AOSP support to our device! I have some questions. If OP or any ROM user answer, I will be grateful; I think SELinux is in permissive mode or completely disabled. So, is there a way to pass safetynet (with or without Magisk) ? Is the...
  3. F

Post SM-G920F Downgrade from 7.0 to 6.0.0.1 failed

Why do you want to downgrade the modem? And what is your current bootloader & modem version?
  4. F

Post Black screen on boot after badly flashing param partition

It should go to download mode if you only change logo.jpg. Try press volume down + home (press hard) + power for 10 seconds. If you cant go into download mode, you cant do anything to fix this.
  5. F

Post stable rom

There is none.
  6. F

Post [SM-G920F] How to go back from pie ?

You can't downgrade to Lollipop but you can downgrade to Marshmallow or Nougat.
  7. F

Post [SM-G920F] How to go back from pie ?

Download and run this; https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3803841&d=1467715462 When you open the program, type the values given here; Model: SM-G920F Region: XSG Auto: Selected Manual: Unselected Binary Nature: Selected Check CRC32: Selected Decrypt automatically...
  8. F

Post Stock rom

I assume that your device is SM-G920F. Download and run this; https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3803841&d=1467715462 When you open the program, type the values given here; Model: SM-G925K Region: KTC Auto: Selected Manual: Unselected Binary Nature: Selected Check...
  9. F

Post [G920I] Soft Brick: Stuck on 'Samsung Galaxy S6' boot splash, can still access TWRP

Yes. And also you need to change the CSC to NPL (because G920I doesn't have XSG firmware). Yes, it is true :good:
  10. F

Post [G920I] Soft Brick: Stuck on 'Samsung Galaxy S6' boot splash, can still access TWRP

I assume that your device is SM-G920F. Download and run this; https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3803841&d=1467715462 When you open the program, type the values given here; Model: SM-G920F Region: XSG Auto: Selected Manual: Unselected Binary Nature: Selected Check...
  11. F

Post Which device is this and how do i update it ???

I've already wrote why those issues can occur and what you should NOT to do. Simple; do not attempt to update.
  12. F

You can. But you can encounter serious issues like; - IMEI may become unreadable by the modem - Touchscreen issues - Network may be locked
  13. F

It is a merged device. It is a G920F, but has a G920V motherboard. So, in order the use it fully functional, they ship the device with a special firmware. And you cant find it on anywhere on the internet at the moment. So, do NOT even to update it or root it.
  14. F

Post Help with bootloop issues after CLEAN flash odin SM-G9200

Did you try "wide /data" right after you've flashed the stock ROM?
  15. F

Post My phone won't detect 3 touches

It's a digitizer failure. My S6 has the same issue for 4-5 months. (I'm using my S6 for 3+ years). You can do nothing about it but changing the digitizer.