Recent content by fracman

1. F

Post [microG] AOSPA-Extended Quartz [21/09/2020]

I have to ask. Gestures to get rid of nav bar in this rom?
  2. F

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 7 Pro

Is decryption a requirement for this? I'm on 9 and looking to update. Thanks.
  3. F

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus 7 Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Where can we download 19.4 canary flashable?
  4. F

Post [ROM] AOSiP 9.0 [Official]

What was the solution to the room booting to bootloader. I'm having same issue.
  5. F

Post AOSiP 9.0 [Official][Crosshatch/Blueline][OTA]

We gotta update to Feb bootloader, vendor, and radio right?
  6. F

Wow. My bad man. Too many drinks last night. In the XDA app I can't see the title unless I back out of the thread.
  7. F

Is this device officially supported? I wanna try a build
  8. F

This is a great ROM. Smooth and quick. No magisk issues here at all. And these gestures and my fav part. I hate Nav bar. Sub's themes work great.
  9. F

I'm loving the gestures!!!!! Thanks devs
  10. F

Post [ROM][10.x][OFFICIAL] 家 BootleggersROM 5.1 Shishufied [Google Pixel 3XL - crosshatch]

Hey guys. I have another question. Why are flashing instructions different for this ROM than others?
  11. F

Post [ROM][10.x][OFFICIAL] 家 BootleggersROM 5.1 Shishufied [Google Pixel 3XL - crosshatch]

In the screenshots looks like nav is disabled. Is that a ROM feature?
  12. F

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][fajita]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 6T (Stable)

So what is the process to decrypt fully? That isn't in the instructions. When do we format? Do we boot twrp.img, format, flash installer.zip, flash magisk? Reboot.
  13. F

Post AOSP roms working

I meant it as a legitimate question because im not sure how it works. Not as in why is it taking so long. No disrespect was intended.