Recent content by fran7382

1. F

Post [ROM] 4.2.2 CM 10.1 (Thread under new ownership, updating)

Re: 2/6/13 [4.2ROM Atrix2 (edison) CyanogenMod10.1 [a android4.2] development experie Does anyone know of an app or mod that puts a media volume slider in the notification drawer similar to this brightness toggle in touchwiz?
  2. F

Post [ROM] 4.2.2 CM 10.1 (Thread under new ownership, updating)

Re: [4.2ROM Atrix2 (edison) CyanogenMod10.1 [a android4.2] development experience ver No setting to have a separate wallpaper for the lock screen :(
  3. F

Post [TUT]Get whirleyes BMM 0.3.2 working on our a2 [OUTDATED]

Re: [TUT]Get whirleyes BMM 0.3.2 working on our a2 I can install it from the play store but when I open the app and run the installer I get that error and it prompts me to uninstall the app.
  4. F

Post [TUT]Get whirleyes BMM 0.3.2 working on our a2 [OUTDATED]

Re: [TUT]Get whirleyes BMM 0.3.2 working on our a2 Tried installing BMM and I got this... also can't find /etc/bmm/conf with root explorer. Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app
  5. F

Post [ROM] 4.0.4 ICSupercharged [scv7] - Atrix 2 GSM - *UPDATE 9/13/2012 - Fixed Leak #2*

Is there a way to set a custom background just for the lockscreen?
  6. F

Post [ROM] (ICS) SwiftyTrix (new name!) v1.3 | 10/5/12

Can I flash this using CM10's recovery?
  7. F

Post Q&A [ROM][GSM][DEV] [CM10]Unofficial CyanogenMod10 Port for Atrix2(edison)

Not a cm10 bug but I can't get rid of the voicemail icon, even after checking my voicemail and deleting the messages. I used to have my voicemails forward to Google voice, but turned it off and reverted to the carrier's voicemail. I can remove it by holding the notification in the notification...
  8. F

That'd be great! Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app
  9. F

Seems like I have a different messaging app than you, unless you just have the inverted themed app, because I don't have that option. Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app
  10. F

I'm having the same problem but I don't see an option to uncheck SMS to MMS... Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app
  11. F

I'm assuming that on this rom it's not possible to receive group messages through the messaging app?
  12. F

Post [AROMA] + [GAPPS] [ANDROID] [4.2] + [NEXUS 4] Mega Thread!! [NOV12]

The gallery force closes when trying to edit a photo
  13. F

You really don't notice how fast CM10 really is until you go back to stock ICS. Waiting for this to be completely bug free and then I'll switch back to it!
  14. F

Post Goodbye and thank you (Got a Droid Razr Maxx HD)

+1 Motorola does release some really nice phones...