Recent content by FrankJHTC

1. F

Post Convert Redmi K20 to Mi 9T (ONLY Xiaomi.eu BETA 20.3.26 & STABLE 11.0.2)

Not in my case... Only can boot if I flash the actual versión... Or factory reset and flash again the rom Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk
  2. F

Sorry.. I made a clean install.. I don't want try more for a time. Thanks Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ---------- But it is important for me to know how erase your mod if we have problems with it...
  3. F

Sorry.. I'm not "grancord96", but a have the same problem. Flash after rom Universal patch didn't work for me... Thanks Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 mediante Tapatalk
  4. F

I tried your "universal" K20 to Mi 9T patch, I first with actual, but I prefer didn´t toch volumen steps and later tried with safe version but it but i get bootloop, i mean it goes from bootanimation to miui logo, again and again. My rom is xiaomi.eu Miui 12.0 20.4.30. Only works if I flash...
  5. F

Post [ROM][11.0][Beta] DerpFest for OnePlus 5/T [Official][2021-06-14]

Anyone have problems with NFC?.. On latest the NFC doesn't work and doesn't sleep the phone with NFC wakelocks Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  6. F

Post [Discussion] Hydrogen OS Android Q

I tried with dirty flash and I had some problems. With clean flash, wipe all but not internal storage and flash rom, twrp and magisk canary and all works great.. A very smoot rom. And I flashed Xxx. NoLimits and works perfect too, but only with 20.3 canary magisk, with 20.4 didn't wotk Regards...
  7. F

Post [UNOFFICIAL] [RECOVERY] [OnePlus 5T] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R10.1]

Then we have to flash the file . zip in Twrp? .. Thanks Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  8. F

Flashed... For the moment the rom is faster.. Great!!.. Thanks Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  9. F

Post [ROM][OP5T][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x [DUMPLING]

Anyone can try if the phone when the screen is turned off by the set time limit, it turns on again without touch anything all the time?.. Thanks Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  10. F

Yes.. On last update too.. And i found another more bug. When the screen is turned off by the set time limit, it turns on again all the time. It just doesn't come back on by itself if I turn it off intentionally. I have this bug on 30.01 and 29. 01 rom On 31.01 the problem still there are...
  11. F

Thanks!!.. Great rom I found a bug, when using the system profiles option the phone restarts Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  12. F

Yes. Worked.. Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  13. F

Hello. I tried with this rom but I can't install Netflix.. I tried with Magisk Hide but I didn't have luck I did it erase play Store data.. Sorry Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  14. F

Post [Kernel] RenderZenith OP5T [OOS/LineageOS V4.2.0] (22 Mar 2019)

Thanks.. But where can I found the telegram link? Thanks I found it.. But I can't see where I can download the Kernel Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
  15. F

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r10][Xtended-OS- UNOFFICIAL] [VoLTE][OnePlus5T]

The rom works on encrypted devices?.. I am on OB17.. Thanks Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ---------- I found it.. Sorry Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk