Recent content by FrankRr

1. FrankRr

Post [CLOSED]TWRP 3.3.1-1 for Pixel 3A XL [OFFICIAL]

I searched on the Bliss and DU Websites to find instructions how to flash "through the stock recovery", but found nothing. Can you share your information about this?
  2. FrankRr

Post Android Q Beta on the Pixel 3a XL

All good here so far...
  3. FrankRr

Post Update Android pie

They are not even up to date with security patches... to me that's very poor..
  4. FrankRr

Post (Portrait/night sight) Google Camera Port Fully Working!

Great, thanks a lot. Did a quick test. All seems ok, also front cam is working. Good job.
  5. FrankRr

Post GCam on Moto G7 Plus?

Thanks, works well for me and is having Nightmode.
  6. FrankRr

Post 1st update is there (reteu2)

I use Nacho Notch from play store.
  7. FrankRr

Post 1st update is there (reteu2)

See screenshot.
  8. FrankRr

Thread 1st update is there (reteu2)

Just downloading the first system update. January security patches and some other, not specified, fixes and improvements..
  9. FrankRr

Post Screen on time

I'm also satisfied with the SOT.
  10. FrankRr

Post Minimum brightness

Minimum brightness is good for me, but automatic brightness doesn't work well under dark conditions. I hope for a fix in the next update.
  11. FrankRr

Post Color saturation & accuracy

The display is good, but very blueish. I deeply hope the next update fixes this or will provide color calibration.
  12. FrankRr

Post Update Android pie

Bought me a G7 plus yesterday. Don't wanna wait longer. Bye bye Z2 force and never again a so called flagship device from Moto...
  13. FrankRr

Post Security Patch January OPXS27.109-34-19 (retail reteu)

Thanks, didn't knew that. But what I mean is how you got that circular battery icon and the other WiFi icon in the status bar?
  14. FrankRr

Post Security Patch January OPXS27.109-34-19 (retail reteu)

Same here (reteu). How did you customized your status bar?
  15. FrankRr

Post Update Android pie

Thanks, so based on the file size it's a full rom, not just a firmware. Right? Must the phone have a custom recovery to flash this? How about official updates/security patches?