Recent content by FrankyFiggz27

1. F

Post [ROM][8.1]Android Open Source Illusion Project[OFFICIAL](11th Sept)

Guess it is more logical since it's a date you click on, but I got really used to the illogical way lol Anyway to make long pressing the date a clock shortcut next time around? Feel like I've seen that in the past
  2. F

Thanks again. You the man. Anyway to change the shortcut clicking on the date in quick settings back to alarms? Mine now goes to calendar unless I already have an alarm set. Or is there another way to make a clock shortcut?
  3. F

Post [ROM][OREO][NEXUS 6P] crDroid Android 4.7.2 [FINAL][21 DEC]

Does the current build have enhanced 4g lte mode? I'm dying to go back to this ROM but my call quality was always Terrible without that feature
  4. F

Lol I'm chill. Didn't like his tone, it was all wrong. Although I do love the knicks so us poor fans need to stick together. Wasn't trying to stir **** up
  5. F

Is that a yes or no? If you don't know it's okay to let someone else answer
  6. F

No vendor update needed on new build?
  7. F

Post [ROM] ► [8.1.0_r18] ►OMS► [angler] ► Nitrogen OS O ► (11.03.2018)

Haven't tried speakerphone yet on other ROMs, but I know it was unusable with Nitrogen for me. Pre-Nitrogen I still found that I had to disable the noise cancelling mic in build.prop to make call/speakerphone quality better, so I still do that right after flashing a new rom every time. Nitrogen...
  8. F

I love this ROM and have used it for many months, but just had to stop because I finally realized why my call quality on Verizon has been so awful. I thought it was just a microphone or case issue, but it was just that VOLTE (aka HD Voice, aka Enhanced 4g LTE Mode) no longer works. It used to...
  9. F

Any option to control brightness by swiping across the status bar? Not sure if I'm just missing it
  10. F

This fellow bay area member's zip should help you out. From here https://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/general/nexus-6p-radio-bootloader-recovery-t3433637
  11. F

This rom does have a dark theme. And a black theme. And custom accent color. And there's a flashable pixel mod zip you should be able to easily flash over this for the "Pixel experience" (lame; I want a Nexus 6p experience) ---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at...
  12. F

You've outdone yourself yet again. Thank you sir, this version is as flawless as they come.
  13. F

Ah yes, your phone is suffering from what we like to call WGS. You see, sometimes when you flash a new ROM, a gnome slips in through the back door and fuggs sh1tt up. And as we all know, there's nothing gnomes like more than Wi-Fi switches, hence the moniker - WiFi Gnome Syndrome (WGS)...
  14. F

Not a bug. Google just doesn't like Italians