frauhottelmann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Hallo,

ich habe da mal ne frage ist die [ROM] Windows Mobile 6.5 v2.2 [SYS/XIP 23017] [ENG+FR+ITA+GER],

auch für HTC Rose gedacht, weil die zwei ja baugleich sind (HTC VOX), bis auf der schnellere prozessor und so. und das NeoRose. 1.0 geht das auch auf Rose zu flashen ?
    Hatte bis jetzt immer mein HTC Orbit 2 und hatte mir jetzt das HTC Rose geholt, finde es super aber die Home seite ist sehr langweilig. Deswegen frage ich ob man auch die anderen drauf flashen könnte.

Habe noch ne frage, wie sieht es aus kann man den Bildschirm drehen wenn man die Tastatur auch zu hat. hast du da für ne software oder so ?
    Hi man.. i can see you are a really good chef... so i am trying to cook my rom and maybe i need a bit of help... can u explain to me a few things...? i am kind of lost with the ROM folder, i dont know what exactly is it.. :S well if u wanna share what u know is good... btw your kitchen is awsome...! ;)
    Hi ta when the modified version of 21218? Sorry that bothers but then 23004 is a beautiful version of the menu and Titanium. I can not wait. Once again Sorry and sorry. Hi Olda
    Hello! I'm starting by now in the world of ROM's for the VOX, and I include my language (en_US), you could help me? I know how to adciona new languages to the system? I appreciate any information!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…