• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by freakness51

1. freakness51

Post [ROM][11.0][POLARIS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/10/11]

Hello! Does this method work for everybody, even who hasn't magisk? I installed PE as linked in the forum and it comes without magisk... Thanks
  2. freakness51

Post [ROM][11.0][POLARIS] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/10/11]

Sorry guys but I've just received notification from Google pay: I can't use the app because my phone is rooted. I've updated to the August release. How can I fix this issue to make Google pay work again?? Thanks a lot for helping!
  3. freakness51

Thread huge problem with audio output

hi guys i've tried to search the forum but haven't found anything... since yesterday my phone has started to reproduce audio/sounds in a strange way; they are metallic/scratched like. the problem is for system sounds and for anything reproduced (youtube/spotify/...) when I make phone calls i...
  4. freakness51

Post [ROM][N5][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum ★[31/07/17]

anyone having system ui crash after flashing? thanks!
  5. freakness51

this morning i'm having this isse: com.android.dialer is closing loop. anytime I try to open dialer I got system popup "Dialer App continues closing" or something like that. At the same time I can receive phone calls and can speak correctly, but it is impossible to open the app and make a call...
  6. freakness51

Hi there. Is anyone else getting problems with videos and gifs on Facebook app too? And is there a way to solve YouTube problem too? Thank you so much
  7. freakness51

Hello guys, I'm sorry but need some help please. I've just installed latest version, with clean install process. I'm having continuous Google play services crashes and impossibility to lock GPS location on gmaps and any other app with location services. How can I solve play services crash...
  8. freakness51

Post [ROM] [6.01][MOB30M][07/06/2016] xTraFactory Odex - Super Stable - xTreme Battery

Thanks for replying, but even if I turn the Bluetooth on before the app it doesn't work... I've the stock kernel version(3.4.0-hC-b10-M) fyi solved by installing MiFit Version 1.7.112 downloaded from apkmirror and turned Bluetooth on before launching the app. now it seems to be working thanks guys
  9. freakness51

Post [ROM] [6.01][MOB30M][07/06/2016] xTraFactory Odex - Super Stable - xTreme Battery

Miband mifit Hi there guys Is there anybody using XIAOMI miband and the mifit app? I'm trying to pair the miband through Bluetooth but it is not possible. My brother has a nexus 5 with stock M version the pairing works without problems. I'm with the xTraSmooth M version and it's impossible...
  10. freakness51

Post [KERNEL] [March 3] ElementalX N5 8.14 (Nougat) 9.02 (Oreo)

sorry guys, i've read previous posts but didn't find an exhaustive answer... does elementalx for lollipop support double tap to sleep/swype to wake/etc??? if so, will it be like on kitkat? installing using aroma installer and selecting the option of s2w or so?
  11. freakness51

Post VomerTweaks / franco.Kernel & Elementalx / Max battery savings!

Is there anyone using this tweak with ElementalX kernel?? thanks for replying =)
  12. freakness51

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [AOSP] Paranoid Rastakat

is that good, right? http://download.chainfire.eu/452/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip
  13. freakness51

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [AOSP] Paranoid Rastakat

ok guys, i'm just downloading latest rom version =) amoung instructions for flashing i read to flash SuperSU and a preferred kernel... but aren't them in the rom .zip already??