• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by fredrickz

1. F

Post [KERNEL][NETHUNTER] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 18.1 - Nethunter Support)(Oneplus 3/3T)

This is compiled from los 18.1 kernel source with modifications for nethunter. I don't use custom rom much, so i don't know about specific features that a custom rom like pe have. If the android version is same, it should work, but if the rom has any special feature that's dependent on the...
  2. F

Post [KERNEL] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 17.1 - Nethunter Support)(Oneplus 3/3T)

Coconut Kernel for Lineage 18.1 with Nethunter support
  3. F

Thread [KERNEL][NETHUNTER] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 18.1 - Nethunter Support)(Oneplus 3/3T)

Coconut Kernel for LineageOS 18.1 - With Nethunter Support ***I wont be responsible for any problems that might occur flashing this kernel or what you do with the kernel support*** Just flash the kernel from recovery for supported ROMs. You can use this kernel for Nethunter functions and...
  4. F

If the kernel you are going to flash is supported for the rom you currently have installed, then it's just a matter of flashing from recovery or from an app. Kernels built by Anykernel preserve root and if you are flashing boot.img, then you need to root again. I rare cases, you need to flash...
  5. F

You should not flash gapps after booting into lineage. First wipe data cache system and flash lineage. Then without rebooting, install gapps for android 10. try gapps pico. Then reboot. Jt should work.. If your storage is encrypted, try removing encryption by formatting from adb..
  6. F

Flash the latest 9.0.6 firmware + modem or flash oos latest and boot. Then from twrp do complete wipe and install lineage17.1.. It should work..my twrp is 3.5.0_9-0
  7. F

Yes its magisk 22.0. Try installing lineage17.1 after a wipe and boot without magisk or custom kernel. If it boots, then flash magisk and try to boot..
  8. F

Choose advanced wipe and select all including internal storage. After wiping, copy lineage17.1 zip, gapps, magisk and my kernel to the internal storage. Then as i said in the above post, flash lineage17.1 first, then gapps, then magisk, then kernel. Then restart and wait for some time as the...
  9. F

From twrp do a complete wipe Then copy lineage17.1, gapps, magisk and the desired kernel to sdcard. Now, Without restarting in between, Flash lineage17.1 Flash gapps Flash magisk Flash kernel Then restart I did these steps on my oneplus 3 and oneplus 3t. First boot will take a bit to...
  10. F

Do a wipe. Then install lineage17.1. Flash magisk. Then flash the kernel. Keep in mind that this is only a kernel to support the nethunter functions. So flashing this won't give you nethunter app or chroot. You need to separately flash nethunter rom overlay for your device or manually install...
  11. F

Post [KERNEL] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 15.1-Oreo - Nethunter Support)

New version for lineage 17.1 available here Coconut Kernel for Lineage 17.1 with Nethunter support
  12. F

Thread [KERNEL] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 17.1 - Nethunter Support)(Oneplus 3/3T)

Coconut Kernel for LineageOS 17.1 - With Nethunter Support :D ***I wont be responsible for any problems that might occur flashing this kernel or what you do with the kernel support*** I know that the device is pretty old and there may be other kernels available too. But I'm just posting this as...
  13. F

Post [KERNEL] Coconut-Kernel (Lineage 15.1-Oreo - Nethunter Support)

Use updated twrp. P.S. my pc went bad and i couldn't post the pie kernel. Ill post it if i compile again
  14. F

Post [KERNEL] Coconut-Kernel (OOS-Oreo(5.x.x) (Pie test Kernel 9.0.3)

Yes ill upload it today in the first post as attachment.