Recent content by Free Radical

1. F

Post [ROM] MIUI 10 Hydrogen Port for Redmi Note 3 (KENZO)(Nougat)

As I said,, not tested... kenzoromnews Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
  2. F

Post [ROM] MIUI 10 Hydrogen Port for Redmi Note 3 (KENZO)(Nougat)

Found this on a Telegram group, not tested: MIUI 10 hydrogen to kenzo port v8.7.19 by Hailpas Build Date-: 19/07/2018 Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hROpodmDGdCFZb1pfSv1BDcvWmrAzEuA/view?usp=sharing
  3. F

Post New method to flash Twrp recovery !! without unlock bootloader ! (kate/kenzo) safe !

Didn't work for me on my brand new Kenzo. Phone just reboots and never goes into recovery. Tried it atleast 10 times with different roms. Just went ahead and unlocked with the patched mbn file
  4. F

Post [CLOSE THREAD PLEASE]Flash Modded ROM Through MI-Flash Tool!!

Yep, doesn't work. Neither did the reddit method by its own. Soft bricked my virgin locked bootloader Kenzo which I bought yesterday and flashed with China developer fastboot rom . Don't fret, its easily recoverable using Fastboot-EDL and reflash using MiFlash. Better to just use the unofficial...
  5. F

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

ygpm Thanks
  6. F

Post Inbox by Gmail Invite Center

Hi. Can someone invite me as well?
  7. F

Post ZTE Grand SII (S291)

Looks like its the S251 variant. I intend to do all the porting stuff single handedly. Have done that with all my previous phones ;) It will be available locally for less than what the S291 sells for in China. Some cost cutting measures taken it seems. Did anyone have a problem with losing the...
  8. F

Post ZTE Grand SII (S291)

Looks like an awesome phone. Planning to buy and port for the Indian version. But sadly, the Indian version comes with a 2500 mAh battery. However GSM + CDMA support is a huge plus. The S291 roms won't be compatible I think. I hope the recovery works though.
  9. F

Post [AUXUS Nuclea N2] All Things Root Thread

Note Regarding updates: My phone has been stolen so I would not be able to continue development. If anyone wishes to take over the thread, please contact the mods for the same
  10. F

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Thank you for this A dark MIUI v5 skin or a see through MIUI v5 skin would be awesome!
  11. F

I don't recall the exact steps myself :P Sent from my AUXUS nuclea N2 on my MIUI 4.6.27 port
  12. F

I got 6.34 Gb internal storage + 8.23 Gb sdcard, so yep it seems you are missing something. Perhaps different cluster sizes? Sent from my AUXUS nuclea N2 on my MIUI 4.6.27 port