• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by freeop

1. freeop

Post Changing Toast messages timeout

Thank you so much. After you told me this, I remember setting it to like 3 minutes. That's why it wouldn't go away. Now I have it set to 10 sec. I would have never found that setting if you hadn't mentioned this. I never would have thought of accessibility for that kind of notificiation. Again...
  2. freeop

Thread Changing Toast messages timeout

I have changed a setting on my new S10e and I would like to get it changed back. But I can't remember what I did. The "Toast" message stays up longer than normal and I would like to get it turned off or reduced the length of time it stays on the screen. I have looked in notifications and didn't...
  3. freeop

Post Root For S7/S7Edge Oreo And Nougat

It goes away after the second or third reboot. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  4. freeop

Post Is there any root for Oreo AT&T 935A?

I don't think so yet. No eng img to help root the phone. I have been watching for one also. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
  5. freeop

Post Here's how I ROOTED Nougat on my S7 Edge G935T

Ok, quick question. Has anyone updated to Oreo and been able to root this version of the S7E? If so, does anyone have any links to the procedures?
  6. freeop

Not bad at all. I can get around 24 hours on a full charge and that is with normal use all day. Phone calls, texting, navigating, email, etc. About the same as I was getting before. Pleased with the performance and battery with this update/root.
  7. freeop

Sorry took so long to get back to you. If you haven't found the root.bat yet, here's the link to the one I use: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bygh6W_e2Fo5Vkk1bURVaHdKbzg/view Hope this helps...
  8. freeop

Yes pretty much. I used the eng.img from the first post and then used the Quickvic-Craz_root.bat. Worked just fine and no problems. Just make sure you let it sit for as long as possible (1 hour) after rooting. Let it settle. Good luck.
  9. freeop

Just wanted to let everyone know that this procedure still works with the ATT latest update, G935AUCS4BRC1 with the March 1, 2018 Security Update. Installed the Update and rooted the phone after that. Still works great. No sluggish operations, but will have to wait for a couple of days for the...
  10. freeop

Place the ENG file in the AP section of Odin. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  11. freeop

Just reflash it to stock. Unrooting will not get rid of the eng.img so you have to reflash to stock. Hope this helps... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  12. freeop

Just go to this one post and follow it completely. It has all the latest links and all the correct files that you need. And you can thank billa for the hard work and post... Here's his post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75418504&postcount=2527
  13. freeop

Which version of Odin are you using? Try both 3.12.7 (The Orginal) or 3.12.3 PrinceComsy. I have had those same errors on one of them but the other one would work. Also, try a different USB Cable. Sometimes that might be the problem. And you have the Samsung Drivers installed, right? And the...
  14. freeop

Post TWRP recovery for AT&T SAMSUNG S7 Edge (SM-G935A)

If you want to root your phone, follow this thread by billa: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75418504&postcount=2527 And to install Xposed, here's the full article: https://www.xda-developers.com/official-xposed-framework-android-nougat/ Hope that helps...