Recent content by frenzyboi

1. frenzyboi

Post OnePlus 6: Unlock Bootloader | Flash TWRP | Root | Nandroid & EFS Backup !!

Anyone having magisk error where flashing the latest magisk (20.1) causes your phone to stop booting? On Android 9.0.9.
  2. frenzyboi

Post [GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

Please don't quote the whole first post next time..
  3. frenzyboi

Post Best cases for OnePlus 6

The drop test for the OnePlus 6 turned out really bad. Video Any case that can really prevent the accidental cracks? Maybe for just the pocket + usage drop.
  4. frenzyboi

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED] LineageOS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5

Will flashing this boot.img be any different from the current other than fixing those problem? Like any downside as compared to the latest? Thanks.
  5. frenzyboi

I've got this ever since I got the phone. Even after changing multiple ROM, problem still exists. So my guess is that Mi5 has this "problem" all along. Or maybe it's just certain Mi5 phones.
  6. frenzyboi

Quick question: how exactly do you derive the version just from the baseband text? Would really love to know. Thank you!
  7. frenzyboi

Post [MODULE] Swap Torpedo - run faster and more reliably

Before installation, Ram truth shows 500mb swap total. After installation, it changes to 0mb swap total. Am I doing something wrong? May I know the expected output? On Mi 5 LOS 14.1
  8. frenzyboi

Post [APP][CAMERA-MOD][7.1.X] Collection camera Modded [NEWS][10/19]

No rush pushing it out for Mi5. V3 still working perfectly on LOS 14.1. Thanks for all your hard work!
  9. frenzyboi

V4 giving me black screen as well. V3 is still the best for LOS 14 1 with working front camera portrait mode.
  10. frenzyboi

Post Best settings for Google Camera ported (by Arnova8G2)

Not working for me either. Mi5 LOS 14.1. Still waiting for a fix. Submitted a logcat but still no response.
  11. frenzyboi

Arnova8G2 Using: GCam5.1.018-Arnova8G2-V1.6.apk Mi5 LOS 14.1. Portrait mode not taking photos. Debuggings and Tools > camera.gouda.front is checked. No HDR+, Pixel XL (corr) and Default settings. https://pastebin.com/raw/bpyy5AXz
  12. frenzyboi

Same problem on Mi5 LOS 14.1. Is the app modified for Oreo only?
  13. frenzyboi

Having that problem. Not sure if it's intentional. It's creating a lot of folders and I have to manually move the photos over to the main DCIM/Camera folder. And delete those folders.
  14. frenzyboi

Tried turning on the option. Photo is still upside down and looks ghostly. Example in attached. Edit: Photo attached is sideways. Just take it as the photo is upside down. Edit2: Phone is Mi5.