Recent content by fronti90

1. fronti90

Post [ROM] [4.4.2] SlimKat (manta) [STABLE 4.0]

There is a backup script running on system partition when you flash the rom zip, that's why we suggest to format system Android OS Shows that much percentage because everything else isn't really consuming any energy. It isn't sucking any battery, you simply don't have any other processes that...
  2. fronti90

Post [ROM][5.1.1] SlimLP ---HAMMERHEAD [BETA_0.5]

updated, enjoy the new OP! ;)
  3. fronti90

For the last time stop ranting about it, IT WONT BE CHANGED was this one clear enough now so that even you got it or am I supposed to draw you a picture or something like that? Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5
  4. fronti90

You have to enable root in developer settings and stock hammerhead dpi is 480, however slim uses a dpi of 361 and my guess is, that your set dpi value (320) was just ways too small which resulted in the bootloop (if your app successfully changed dpi to this value) no clue about your mounting...
  5. fronti90

this depends on the commit id you are using. if you insert/use the same commit id at git commit --amend it will create a new patchset for this change like this: https://gerrit.slimroms.net/#/c/1335/ (juba i borrowed this one from you ;)) otherwise a new change with a different commit id will be...
  6. fronti90

Status Review in Progress so it hasn't been merged yet. you need at +3 to get it merged. Check this one: https://gerrit.slimroms.net/#/c/1553/1/res/values-fr/strings.xml see all those red areas and » symbols? Those are the things that need to be removed. The red areas mark unnecessary spaces...
  7. fronti90

i'll gladly help everyone who wants to contribute ;) just reviewed it, there are some minor things that have to be changed though, but lets move that stuff to gerrit
  8. fronti90

not quite sure tbh, are you sure that you are flashing manta zip?
  9. fronti90

Actually this one should only be the case for languages other than english i'll try to lead you the way: sign up here: https://gerrit.slimroms.net/#/q/status:open,n,z save your ssh key in case you only want to do some translations you should be fine using git clone on the repository so do...
  10. fronti90

sorry but i need more input than that buddy. are you performing a clean install oder just dirty flash? what's the error?
  11. fronti90

New weekly build is up, enjoy! Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5
  12. fronti90

Yep, I am still working on that one Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5
  13. fronti90

build 2 is up, enjoy!
  14. fronti90

Post [ROM][4.2.2 JDQ39E] Slim Bean Build 8.1 - i777 [11.08.2013]

lets not get too excited yet, first builds didn't went through that well :-/ but thats not gonna stop me! ;)
  15. fronti90

Please, just use another ROM and leave us alone, thank you.