Recent content by frostnicko

1. frostnicko

Post Android 11 file system is way slower

İ confirm. ****droid. İ have 40 GB file on Android 11 with Mi 10. I want to transfer this files but i cant. Windows says errors. How to transfer my files quickly to PC ? Speed are so slow.
  2. frostnicko

Post [Magisk] Mod Optimal For Mi9 By NTH

Do you recommend gpu driver upgrade in telegram group ? Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
  3. frostnicko

Post [APP][7.0+][1st October 2019] Helix Engine 5.0.1b FINAL

Do you plan to add support for Snapdragon 855?
  4. frostnicko

Post [Mi 8]Google Camera Mod(STABLE)

Can you recommendent we use mi 8 config or new config is best for mi 8 ? [emoji848]Sorry my english Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  5. frostnicko

Post [GUIDE][DOWNGRADE][FLASHING] Downgrade and flashing discussion th

I tried power+ vol down but didnt work.i read in comments and tried power+ vol up+vol down and bootloader worked
  6. frostnicko

i solved the problem. i booted to fastboot and flashed Nougat hosd images and i can acces recovery, download mode. i copied ruu file to sd card and now i flashing .
  7. frostnicko

Guys i have a problem. I want to downgrade to marsmallow. i wrote 1.95.401.1 with HTC version tool and rebooted to recovery and flashed 1.95.401.1 Hosd File for Marsmallow ruu. But now i press and hold power and vol.down buttons and recovery mod not working. boolotader not working. i wiped...
  8. frostnicko

Post {Magisk}{Tweak} Senreo Kernel Tweaks v3.0 | OREO/BATTERY | 7.15.2018

Yes. Have different :) I said this to everyone: I used some stuff from Soilwork and devs gave me permissions. Stop it Now and go :)
  9. frostnicko

Try Diff Checker .You see different. :) I work with this script two month ago.and created for specially me.But I want to share and shared and Devs gave to me a permissions.So go to your own thread man.
  10. frostnicko

Forum Moderator closed thread and said to me. I asked again Roger and he said nhavent HTC 10 Anymore. and i want to do. I am not Dev. But i want help Htc 10 users.so i shared script which i make for me
  11. frostnicko

No.Timer rate is different.I dont take I/O values. Input Boost options is different. I changed many line path. Because HTC changed this path on OREO. And I added BLC Disable tweaks and HotPlug Mask. i ask to Roger for permissions. AND I tell this Forum moderator. Carefully Look ! And Yes. If...
  12. frostnicko

I use my script and not faced bugs. But try delete pnp.xml and re apply script.
  13. frostnicko

Post KFinally found the answer to bad battery life on our beloved htc 10's/works with Oreo

In EX Kernal Manager CPU Tab: tap to enable or /sys/module/workqueue/parameters/power_efficient go to this path and give a permission file and write Y. But after reboot settings changed default. So try EX Kernal Manager[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous...