• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by frylockk19

1. frylockk19

Post [app] (BETA!!!) Otter Browser for Windows on ARM32

No problem! Just updated the thread.
  2. frylockk19

Update: MULTIMEDIA works!!! (YouTube doesn't yet due to an issue I'm having.) I will throw the update out later today or tomorrow if possible. I want to try to get YT working :)
  3. frylockk19

Post Jailbreak assistance please?

They only didn't work cause some need signed with the signtool : ). Not something anybody would just know off the top of their head, especially with these devices.
  4. frylockk19

No problem! I plan on continuing as much as I can with it and hoping next build I can get a JIT build out for the Win10 users even! Qt is just painfully slow to compile on my computer due to low RAM amount (8GB 2666MHz with a Ryzen 5) 😅. May try to get a server or something to speed up builds.
  5. frylockk19

You're absolutely fine reporting any issues here! I know about them, and I'm doing what I can but progress is slow due to stuff happening outside of porting and I only have so much RAM (8GB) so I only can build with like 6 jobs at a time ; ) The goal is to get Otter as close to Win32's version...
  6. frylockk19

Use the development tool 3.0 also, and make sure no KB3* or KB4* updates are installed
  7. frylockk19

Here ya go mate. https://github.com/VNNGYN/Windows-RT-8.1-Development-Tool/releases/tag/V3.0_BUILD_0619 Make sure NO updates after KB2******* are installed, this means anything that starts with KB3* or KB4* Tell me if you need more help ;)
  8. frylockk19

That's awesome! RT8.1 isn't expected to do well with it though, sadly.. This is due to the whole THUMB2 limitations and junk 🥲. I plan on making stable RT8.1 releases and RT10 releases where the RT10 releases have JIT. Glad to hear how it's as good as Edge though. I'm doing what I can and...
  9. frylockk19

Are you on RT8.1 or 8.0? If you're on RT8.1, you should be using the Development Tool 3.0. I can direct you to it if you need the link.
  10. frylockk19

Post Windows 11

No problem! Maybe it will be possible one day, only the future will be able to tell us.
  11. frylockk19

Post Windows 11

So far there is no ARM32 builds of Win11, so no. Not yet, anyways. The smartphone had to have been ARM64/Aarch64, the Surfaces are ARM32.
  12. frylockk19

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it.
  13. frylockk19

Post ClassiCube (Minecraft clone) for Windows on ARM32!

Heck yeah it is man! I LOVE my Surface and I forgot to post that Minetest is working now! I do NOT have a release out yet as I'm trying to get LuaJIT built and D3D9 working so there's less lag (MESA is very slow (yes I ported MESA just to build it LOL)). Have fun with your Surface, and have a...
  14. frylockk19

@Horuhe Delaroddia got it : ) I'm @frylockk19 on there and I already joined the Windows Aarch32 Lumia group