Recent content by Fullmetal1986

1. F

Post Development [ROM] [12.1.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.1 [OFFICIAL] [DISCONTINUED]

good afternoon mates, I just installed magisk and safetynet fix dt2w isn't working now...any have an idea?
  2. F

Post Question What are the ROMs based on MIUIļ¼Ÿ

One os based on weekly Chinese build.
  3. F

Post Question Best custom rom

Please šŸ™ por favour.
  4. F

Post Question Best custom rom

Then give us the tweaking steps you did...
  5. F

Post Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Good morning, Thanks for the efforts always love pixel experience roms. But just noted the haptic feedback is abit weak. Can I increase it somehow?
  6. F

Post [ROM][11][TOCO] PixelExperience (and Plus Edition) [AOSP]

I think I've solved that with factory reset by twrp
  7. F

Post [ROM][11][TOCO] PixelExperience (and Plus Edition) [AOSP]

What is this? Simply the best rom I've tried on this device. Only thing that seems to be not working is face unlock though finger print works good and enough I guess... I just wish I waited abit and bought the 5g one :/ Thank you so much, my mobile looks more expensive now xD
  8. F

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Potato Open Sauce Project | Dumaloo v4.1.3+12 [13/04/21]

I did flash 12.1.4.0 and twrp nor orange fox could decrypt the storage. Can you guide me to the right recovery Thanks
  9. F

Post [ROM][11][TOCO][UNOFFICIAL] Potato Open Sauce Project | Dumaloo v4.1.3+12 [13/04/21]

Hello. First thanks for the great effort making such ROMS for the device. For some reason I can't install this ROM I recieve and error just as soon as the extraction step " updater process ended with ERROR: 1, I though it might be corrupt file redownloaded again and copied the file again not...