• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by funkybrunk

1. F

Post Pixel XL bootloop...is it bricked?

Adding my voice here. My PXL just started doing this on Friday, and even flashing factory images doesn't fix the issue (my bootloader was unlocked). I had to breakdown and buy a pixel 3. Not happy, I expected my PXL to last at least 3 years, I babied that sucker. Hell, my LG G2 lasted 3 years...
  2. F

Post Enable Always On Display on Pixel XL Android Pie - Magisk

I'm interested. Do you happen to have a link? There was an old aod enabler that had a grey screen problem after unlocking, hopefully the one you're talking about is newer.
  3. F

Yes, this is for AOD on Marlin Android Pie official. Use the instructions in the op.
  4. F

Apk from PPR1 Here's the apk from PXL2 9.0 official/PPR1. Tested and working.
  5. F

Post Dp5 is out

Anyone able to apply substratum themes on DP5? Worked fine on DP4, now the overlays wont build.
  6. F

Here you go, from PXL2, DP5. Tested and working.
  7. F

Post DP4 is out!

Keep losing root, anyone else? A reboot will fix it, but it goes away eventually for me. Also magisk data partition isn't set up correctly (can't install modules).
  8. F

Here you go. Tested and working on a dirty flash from dp3->dp4
  9. F

Post [ROM] [FLOUNDER] [WIFI] [OFFICIAL] RESURRECTION REMIX v6.0.0 [8.1.0] [WEEKLY]

Tried this out yesterday on a clean flash, I wanted to check to see if Netflix and Hulu worked with the Oreo Blobs. Unfortunately, the tablet would soft reboot every time I open these apps.
  10. F

Post What does "hw still broken" mean on 8.1 ROMs?

Might be fixed soon. https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76659779&postcount=66
  11. F

No need to rename to system.img. It works with vendor.img.
  12. F

Here you go buddy. Tested and working. Pulled from PXL2 P DP3.
  13. F

Post Android P Beta is now live.

I had this too, the phone was constantly warm, battery life was terrible. I had dirty flashed the factory image. After clean flashing, the device runs cool, battery life is significantly better.
  14. F

Post [DEV] [Magisk] Official Pixel (XL) Support is Here!

So I had to do a fresh install of P on my PXL (phone was running warm), and ever since, I cannot flash any modules (/Data/Magisk isn't set up properly). This is in both Magisk Manager and TWRP. It worked fine before, when I dirty flashed from O>P. Anyone have any ideas? I've reinstalled the P...
  15. F

What would be in the ********** string on the url?