Recent content by furomin

1. furomin

Post Development [ROM] [12L] ・ Cherish OS v3.9 - Xiaomi Mi 11・OFFICIAL

The question maybe is the super partition rewritten when flashing ota? RWLite or Systemrw basically give you read write access on /system If it's over your head don't worry! You're doing enough already! Let alone the awesome support! <3
  2. furomin

Post Question Low scores on Antutu & Geekbench 5?

Now I'm feeling obliged to run some benchmarks rn, since I installed WildAngel kernel on it which should boost performance quite a lot... Plus I'm on Corvus 3.2 (or was ist 3.3?)
  3. furomin

Sad, we can just hope this thread moves the attention of the devs towards the problem... Just sit here and pray to God or whatever religion or not you believe in. Funny I also own an F3, so we both own a M11 and an F3! Will try to run some benchmarks on my F3 soon to check that double.... do...
  4. furomin

I'm rowing in the same boat as you, but I'm sorry I have no solution... How is performance in something like games or emulators? Maybe it's just a number in an app... Honestly 'im rather glad to know it's not a problem of my ROM. I'm really enjoying Cherish OS! Wait I'm checking my geekbench...
  5. furomin

Antutu is rather strange since the results vary from time to time, at least for me. I once had over 700k but youre right it should be 800k+, more like 850k even.
  6. furomin

@kotalol btw is there any way to support the development of this awesome rom by donating a few spare bucks via paypal? Expect nothing much, but I'm so glad for you doing your awesome work!
  7. furomin

What OS are you running? Me is also only getting 680.000 on antutu with Cherish OS 3.9 and FDE.AI max settings... I think they should be over 800k
  8. furomin

Great work again and again and again! Thank you so much, @kotalol !!! I have a question, sorry if it sounds stupid and I don't know if somone can help me... I modified my system partition(s) with RWLite_2.0 (or with systemrw, whatever applies) to make them read-/writeable (obviously). Do I...
  9. furomin

Flashed through twrp, worked like a charm. On 3.9 now. Thank you so much!!!
  10. furomin

Post Themes / Apps / Mods GCam Discussion Thread

MIUI Camera sweet Magisk Module Port was working for me once upon a time...
  11. furomin

Just to make sure, can this ZIP be flashed with twrp? If yes, does it matter that I skipped the latest "3.8.1" prerelease? Thank you so much for your hard work @kotalol, we're really appriciating it!!!! ❤️
  12. furomin

No, I meant this Magisk Module, as far as I can tell this is something different...
  13. furomin

Which version did you choose? I'm using the com.ngcam.camera Also there is a port of the Venus Mi Camera as a Magisk Module floating around...
  14. furomin

I just wanted to let you guys know that I found a better version for me at least. I'm now using Nikita GCam version 2.0 with the attached XML config (found in a telegram channel). It's not crashing anywhere I click, but I have not tested functionality in-depth. Hope this works at least for some...