• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by furomin

1. F

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire HD 10 2017 (suez)

Just one more question... Where can I find the latest magisk canary zip file version 23001? Can someone link me up, please? Thank you!!
  2. F

First of all thank you for your answer, michajin! But, what do you mean by reinstallling the system? What exactly do I have to do? Thank you, and sorry for my stupidity! And also I should have known to not install Magisk through Manager app, sorry!
  3. F

Oops, sorry for double posting! I had some serious technical issues....
  4. F

I have a question regarding this. Seems like I have a brick right now, because I tried to update magisk through the manager app... I can boot into TWRP but trying to do a default restart I'm stuck in a boot loop.... What can I do about it? Sorry if my question sounds stupid, but I'm a total...
  5. F

Post [APP][TOOL] TeMeFI comprehensive system Administration

Rebooting now Edit: IT WORKED! Thank you so much guys! <3
  6. F

It won't survice a reboot. And I still have to confirm if temefi is surviving a reboot, im scared a litte to reboot.... Should I reboot now???????
  7. F

Post Help needed! Rooted device can't install apps from play store nor even update!!! Me is desperatly looking for instant help

My "aversion" towards android r should be history now (except the strange memory access rights problem android 11 has). But what are you talking about? I'm planning to buy a new smartphone, even switching brands... And I was once a xiaomi fanboy.... I'm thinking seriously about importing a Vivo...
  8. F

What about apps detached from playstore with titanium backup pro? (oh ye good ol' days) ;)
  9. F

THANK YOU GUYS. I was literally working my ass off to achive this a few month ago just because I was too shy to ask. This will be a lesson for my life (and im rather old). <3 XDA
  10. F

and this will survive a reboot? :D btw it was the speech thing wehatever idk anything
  11. F

One more question sorry for double posting... Will I loose connection to my yt account? I cannot live without my subscriptions the comment feature etc....
  12. F

not there :( maybe because im using german language??? Edit I can finds speech for youtube: with com.google.android.youtube
  13. F

Hey guys, im a longtime lurker but a posting noob so please be patient with me :) I'm trying to detach vanced app from playstore with temefi but i can't find even youtube in the package list under detaching apps -> DETACH: Select Package the Protection level..... Can anyone help me out what i...