Recent content by Fwnk

1. F

Post [ROM]PixysOS v5.1 for Oneplus Nord [avicii] [android 12L][STABLE] [OFFICIAL]

I just did a clean flash coming from another rom, but i also get freezes and crashes. When starting, camera crashes and some apps like Chrome work for a little time, but then crash. Let me see how i can attach logs
  2. F

Post [ROM][11.0.0_r46] AospExtended ROM v8.7 [OFFICIAL]

Its been a while since i was on Android. How can i get this lock screen (esp the battery info)? Is this part of this rom? I'll flash it just for this :-)
  3. F

Post [ROM] | ZyxxOS | 6.0 | V1.2 | Pure | Stable | Fast |

MM asks you how to use the storage. I think you selected to use it as Internal Storage instead of removable storage... If i select my SD card in Storage i can use the menubuttons (topright) and format it as portable storage... Please do make a backup before fiddling with storage!!
  4. F

Post [ROM] | ZyxxOS | 6.0 | V1.2 | Pure | Stable | Fast |

Installed TWRP via online description (2.8.7.0 on top of my head), got an 'unable to mount /data' at the end, now my phone wont boot andTWRP is gone as well :) Still got fastboot, but does anyone have a proper way of installing TWRP on the Z3? I did not find anything here.... Edit: Formatted...
  5. F

Post [ROM][UB][5.1.x][Z3] GZR Tesla ROM official builds

Same for me sadly...
  6. F

Post [Q] Will a brand new Z3 be still rootable ?

I've bought a Z3 3 weeks ago and it rooted just fine. You do need to flash an older firmware
  7. F

Post ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini (NX507J) - ROM Collection

Another issue is that i am unable to use voicerecording in Whatsapp. This worked fine in the original ROM, but after the first update it seems to record, but when i stop recording nothing is sent
  8. F

Post [Z7Mini/CM 12] Discussion

I can see all characters, but since they arent my native language its kind of hard :) I tried a lot of links but couldnt find it. I tried to find the characters you described with ctrl+F, and tried finding it just by looking. Maybe we can PM and make some sort of guide for everyone who is a...
  9. F

I too get FC when selecting SIM2. Also Data roaming doesnt seem to be working.
  10. F

That can be very true, in 4.4.4 (With Mokee) i swapped the internal storage / SD Card. Should i reinstall Whatsapp?
  11. F

What i also found is that Whatsapp doesnt always receive its messages. When I start whatsapp it does sync the older messages.
  12. F

I found 3G and 3,5G (H+) working until now. Will test 4G later today. Still need to fiddle a little more, but it seems usable enough :)
  13. F

Can anyone provide a somewhat more english downloadlink? Everything i try downloads this BaiduGuanja application... I found: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxnyafBV1U8EdUNJZ20yOE0ycWc/view?usp=sharing
  14. F

This one has notification bug
  15. F

I know, but it has issues with roaming. I translated the aroma installer, but now aroma wont boot at all. Any ideas?