• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by G.Foscor

1. G.Foscor

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xlwifi][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)

Work fine for me, I have flashed the magisk-xx-.zip from sdcard, now my tab s6 lite it's perfectly rooted, many thanks.
  2. G.Foscor

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xlwifi][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)

That's a great idea. I am very happy with this rom, my tablet has increased its value, specially on the issue of storage capacity, It's also more light and fast .
  3. G.Foscor

Post [DISCONTINUED][RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

I really haven't had any luck, I have read too much information and translated it later and I can't understand why my bootloader is not fully unlocked. I like to learn on my own but sometimes any help is welcome.
  4. G.Foscor

Thank you very much, English is not my native language and it is very difficult for me to translate and interpret the terms.
  5. G.Foscor

Impossible flashing TWRP on: AP_P610XXU2CUBB_CL21053626_QB38460872_REV00_user_low_ship_meta_OS11.tar.md5 (Android 11, SM-P610) Yes: bootloader unlocked, usb debugging, Odin3_v3.14.4 In the TeamWin - TWRP website, the TWRP version for this model not found yet. See the pics: Some novel idea?
  6. G.Foscor

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][gta4xl/gta4xlwifi][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Hello everybody. I want to thank all the people who create and help with these customs rom's, I was very tired of these Samsung ROMs so i decided to switch to LineageOS. I am very happy with this experience and now my TAB S6 lite has a better life. Thank you all for the braves efforts.
  7. G.Foscor

Post [HOWTO] Unlock and root the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

I bought this tablet too two weeks ago and I am still struggling to root without succeeding.
  8. G.Foscor

Post [HOWTO] Unlock and root the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Hello boys. I have tried to install magisk manager In my TAB S6 lite, unfortunately there is no version of TWRP for this tablet, that's because i've tried it from default recovery but it has failed, as seen in the screenshots. Maybe the Magisk-v20.3.zip version is not correct? but the source...