g.lewarne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• help please...i changed the bitsperpixel from 16 to 24 and then rebooted my device. Afterward, the boot screen reached windows boot screen then restarts and does this repeatively. Had to do a hsrd reset.....will try again but need advice on what I did wrong. htc leo stock rom
    Hi,
    Calendar does not work (Start - Office Mobile 2010 - Calendar). Can you help me. Thank you
    hi friend..

can you please help me out in cooking a rom?

actually i cooked a rom with the combination of two stock roms. those were 1.66stock and 1.72 uk t mobile stock rom. i just exchanged some folders from 1.66 to 1.72 and made no tweaks.

rom created succesfully.. but wen it flashed into the device it stops on welcome screen..

one issue is this.. and second is.. t-mobile uk 1.72 rom connection managr is pre configured to T-mobile Internet settings. i cannot add another setting..
    i want to make it like universal. i want to copy 1.66 setting for this into 1.72 rom..
    how to do???

and i dont want t mobile version splash boot up and shut down screen. i want normal one.. which folder to edit???

thanks in advance..:)

have a good day
    Hi,

Am looking to download the UDT UniQ v1.15 edition. It sasys its GTX compatiable. Is this compatiable with the newly released THEME] [Released! 2/5/2010] GTX Sense 2.5 Theme - Continuation of development?? If so do i require CFC uncompressed or CFC compressed? Thanks

Kindest regards,

Kevin
    Would you happen to have the original registry settings for the HD2 scroll edits you posted in this thread?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=629388

Change:
    HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCScroll/dist_to_pan to 20
    HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCScrol/flickdown_threshold to 2000
    HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCScrol/flickup_threshold to 2000
    HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCScrol/friction to 14
    HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCScrol/init_time_period to 1
    HKLM/Software/HTC/HTCScrol/velocity_factor to 18000 <---Sorry, the old value of "18" was a typo!!!!!
    HKLM/Software/HTC/Manila/HTCScroll.Enable tp 1

These re-enable HTC scroll mechanism (tip above is updated) and tweak it for shorter, but faster render distances. They make Sense scrolling as smooth as butter

I thought I made a back up before editing but apparently I didn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    nice having a user in my home town too! continue to follow my thread, interesting things going on :)
    hi, nice to see a cook in my home town. Just for that, i think it deserves a flash! Let me know if you need support in testing etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…