Recent content by G.Man.

1. G.Man.

Post Mate 8 [Oreo Upgrade] unofficially NXT-AL10 8.0.0.829(C00) EMUI 8 + Kangvip Rom

That is my level of knowledge. Have a look there. Maybe you will find what you are looking for. https://androidmtk.com/download-huawei-stock-rom-for-all-models
  2. G.Man.

Post Mate 8 [Oreo Upgrade] unofficially NXT-AL10 8.0.0.829(C00) EMUI 8 + Kangvip Rom

Sorry, the B829 was the last firmware for the Mate 8. šŸ™
  3. G.Man.

Post [Closed] Universal SystemRW / SuperRW feat. MakeRW / ro2rw (read-only-2-read/write super partition converter)

@lebigmac Thanks very much! It worked wonderfully! :) Xiaomi Mi 10 T Pro MIUI 12.5.8 (RJDMIXM) Android 11 Root: Magisk 24.1 +Busybox NDK +Riru 26.1.4 +Riru LSPosed
  4. G.Man.

Post [How To Root] [EMUI 5+EMUI 8]+[KangVip Rom V.1.1] Huawei P8 lite 2017 PRA (Prague)

I'm really sorry, but outsourcing from apps to SD is not possible. Take a look at the threads about lineage roms. Maybe there is a chance.
  5. G.Man.

Post [PORT][ROM] Masik X 16.0 [ MIUI 12 ][ CURTANA ] [09.08.20]

Sudeep Duhoon Hi, thank you so much for your great work. I have flashed first the version from 07.19. about the EU v.11.0.10. Then I wiped data and cache and reflashed the rom. I have no errors and bugs. The wlan disconnection is now only in intervals of 50 minutes up to 3 hours. :good:
  6. G.Man.

Post [PORT][ROM] Masik X 16.0 [ MIUI 12 ][ CURTANA ] [09.08.20]

Hello friends, the tiles for the quick settings have disappeared. How do I get them back?
  7. G.Man.

Post [Mate 30 Pro] LZPlay is dead. Alternative to install GMS?

42 users have downloaded the installer so far. It would be nice if someone would report if it worked. ;)
  8. G.Man.

Post [Mate 30 Pro] LZPlay is dead. Alternative to install GMS?

Try this, friends. Everything should go except GPay.
  9. G.Man.

Post [How To Root] [EMUI 5+EMUI 8]+[KangVip Rom V.1.1] Huawei P8 lite 2017 PRA (Prague)

https://www.dc-unlocker.com/ or Google PlayStore ;)
  10. G.Man.

Post Huawei P8 Lite 2017 [Universal Kangvip-ROM V1] XPOSED

Hello friends! Unfortunately I am seriously ill and cannot give any support.
  11. G.Man.

Then all that remains is system recovery via HiSuite or eRecovery.
  12. G.Man.

Make a google account synchronization, delete the google account from the device. Note the account access data. Make a factoryreset and see if you can move oem to the right.