Recent content by G15C

1. G15C

Post [APP][PORT][ROOT] App S7 for G900F

I installed everything, and everything works fine except for the System UI which just keeps on stopping. Does someone know a fix, or can someone upload the stock System UI? EDIT---- I did fix it, but the fingerpirnt isn't working. is there any way of making it work? Or did i do something wrong?
  2. G15C

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r74][klte+variants][NOV-21]RESURRECTION REMIX MM V5.7.4

I just flashed this rom and i absolutely love it, but sloe motion video isn't working, the option is there for slow motion 60fps and slow motion 90fps but niether of them work, any solutions?
  3. G15C

Post Post your Lockscreen/Home Screenshot!

The icon pack is called Whicons: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whicons.iconpack&hl=en_GB The icon pack was over Nova Launcher Prime The widgets are made by me, but i will try to recreate them and send you a pm with the widgets! The wallpaper is from Wxllpaper...
  4. G15C

Post [RECOVERY][UB]T.W.R.P 3.0.2.0 Xperia E4 E2105 Alpha 1

Yeah, I need to work a bit more on the recovery, I will upload the recovery when i fix everything.
  5. G15C

It's boot.sin, and you should have a kernel.elf inside
  6. G15C

Post [DISCUSSION] CM 13 Development for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Any link to your sources or a way I could get hold of them? I am currently having some issues with compiling his sources
  7. G15C

Post [RO] Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Marshmallow Update in Romania

https://www.unlockbase.com/unlock-phone/sony/xperia-m4-aqua/ E vreo 30 de euro, dar merita, asta e site-ul care il folosesc ca sa imi deblochez toate telefoanele care le-am avut. De obicei codu' imi ajunge dupa 3-4 ore, success
  8. G15C

Thread [HELP][DiSCUSSION] Recommendations for Xperia Z3 D6603 ROM

Hello! I just ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 and while I'm waiting for it to arrive I want to hear your recommendations on the best ROM I could use as a daily driver
  9. G15C

Ca sa se schimbe pe yes tot ce trebuie sa faci e sa deblochezi telefonul, recomand sa o faci online pentru ca e mai usor si mai ieftin
  10. G15C

Da, de exemplu acum 2 ani am intrebat la Orange daca pot sa imi deblocheze telefonul pentru toate retele, au facut-o fara nicio problema cu in jur de 30 de lei, si daca vrei sa iti deblochezi bootloader-ul, poti sa o faci tu singur. Uite un link care te poate ajuta...
  11. G15C

Actually you just have to tell me what model you are and what firmware version. I will take care of the rest. It would be really helpful if you would send me the kernel.sin found in the .ftf for your device. To do this all you need to do is download the specific firmware and open it with 7-zip...
  12. G15C

Da. adevarat momentan nu este nicio metoda de root cu bootloader-ul blocat dar nu inseamna ca va ramane asa, eu lucrez la metode de root si experimentez cu metodele accesibile, tot ce trebuie gasit e un exploit pe care il putem utiliza sa avem acess root
  13. G15C

There is a problem with the recovery partition on the E4, it worked for me, I will try to fix the problem and I will upload the recovery as soon as I can. If you want me to port twrp to your device, send me the boot.img
  14. G15C

Nu trebuie sa ai bootloader-ul deblocat ca sa faci updateul, poate il primesti OTA de la reteaua ta, dar daca nu mai vrei sa astepti, poti sa iti faci update manual cu PC Companion sau Flashtool
  15. G15C

Post [DISCUSSION] CM 13 Development for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua

Good, i will keep you updated with what I have managed to do