• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gabbyq

1. G

Post #discontinued -> official pie will be released soon on my main thread

remove viper module on magisk then install viper from xda labs..when your run viper first time,it will ask you to install driver and do that and reboot. it should work by then. im using viper too. ??
  2. G

Post [6.0-11][Magisk][Sony Music Player Full(with SoundEnhancement)[All devices]

cant delete created playlist on samsung custom pie rom.
  3. G

I was able to make viper work for me though on version 4. Download viper from xda labs,not on magisk.
  4. G

EnZoTheBoss, so your on the same page as me then or have you found a fix/workaround it??
  5. G

For the SD card issue, I have been using magisk module, Exsdcard Access Enabler and evrything is good in terms of sd access.. I'm on .4 and everthing is smooth as of now except this 3 issues on my end. 1. Pictures cant be sent via wifi direct 2. Screen mirroring is stuck at registration only...
  6. G

lupin57 , the app I'm trying to use does not allow me to set it as default unlike f-stop though.. but thanks man..did try your advice but failed..? it only shows "App Info" instead of "Set as Default" when in settings- applications page
  7. G

hi everyone,just would like to ask if there is any way to change the default gallery app with another app? and make that app as the new default gallery app?? only for photos and videos. just really liked the simplicity of moto gallery.
  8. G

hi guys, just found 2 bugs using .4 version or not. ? 1. pictures cant be sent/received using wifi direct 2. cant use my banking app even though checked magisk hide, and by the way,magisk safety net - ctsprofile shows false.. any help/advice please..? thanks once again SoLdieR9312 for this...
  9. G

thaaaanks a lot SoLdieR9312 !!.4 fixed the issues for tge camera and sd card on am s9+! great work as always!!
  10. G

Julius0000, just did that now, but still the same.. Tried both dirty and full install but both still the same error.
  11. G

bobandar, ahhh I see..thanks! We shall wait then.. Julius0000, tried doing that a lot of times but when I do that, camera app crashes..by the way, native file explorer app is the only one thay can see the sd card..es explorer or any other 3rd party app cant detect the sd card
  12. G

camera can save in internal memory but not on sd..anyone able to get around said issue?
  13. G

when i try using the camera on video, it closes with an error saying recording failed. ---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ---------- any other options aside from full wipe on gallery/camera/video not showing sd card? ROM is soooo clean!! Thanks man!!!
  14. G

Post [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

I actually tried using tge original apk for the download but after downloading it, it wont play at all. I even tried using magisk hide for it.