Recent content by GabbyWC

1. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][11.0][MIATOLL] PixelExperience [AOSP]

https://t.me/PixelExperience/4885 This is disappointing news. Once again, miatoll is without an official PE maintainer.
  2. GabbyWC

Post [ROM]Pixel Experience & Pixel Experience Plus [Miatoll]

https://t.me/PixelExperience/4885 This is disappointing news. Once again, miatoll is without an official PE maintainer.
  3. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][11.0][MIATOLL] PixelExperience [AOSP]

It's probably because there is a new maintainer (Aryan Gupta) for official miatoll builds. I think we can expect new releases from him in the near future. https://download.pixelexperience.org/miatoll
  4. GabbyWC

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

The TeMeFI developer provided the answer to this question near the bottom of his post here. "1. Once you do the detach, TeMeFI does not run in the background, it could even be uninstalled and the detach sticks. 2. If you clear the playstore data, the detach will be lost."
  5. GabbyWC

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

After detaching the YouTube app and restarting the phone, does the TeMeFi app need to stay installed for the detach to remain in effect?
  6. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][10.0][FINAL] Havoc OS v3.12 [WHYRED][25.12.2020]

As I mentioned in my previous message, I solved the SafetyNet problem with the MagiskHide Props Config module. The Google Pixel 4 XL (coral) fingerprint is what I use.
  7. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][10.0][FINAL] Havoc OS v3.12 [WHYRED][25.12.2020]

I did a clean install of this ROM a few days ago. It generally works well but there are two problems which I noticed. 1) It fails SafetyNet's CTS Profile check which means that the device shows up as not certified in Google Play. Installing Magisk, enabling MagiskHide and using the MagiskHide...
  8. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][UPDATE][10.0][JOYEUSE][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/15]

NFC with Google Pay works in the official ROM if you enable MagiskHide and install the MagiskHide Props Config module to select a certified device fingerprint that passes SafetyNet's CTS Profile check. Yes, the official ROM for curtana supports joyeuse as of the 2020/09/11 release.
  9. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [CURTANA][JOYEUSE][GRAM][EXCALIBUR][UNIFIED]

I'm talking about the same official ROM. Is this the app you're asking about? It doesn't come preinstalled with the official ROM but you're right, Google's voice recorder app doesn't work for me either. I use Easy Voice Recorder Pro which works as expected.
  10. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [CURTANA][JOYEUSE][GRAM][EXCALIBUR][UNIFIED]

Which recorder app? I don't see one that came with this ROM.
  11. GabbyWC

I agree. I asked him about it and he said that he does not plan to create a thread for it here at XDA. There is an official Telegram chat channel for Pixel Experience where some people have talked about his ROM so maybe that's the next best option aside from these unofficial PE threads at this...
  12. GabbyWC

The main developer (ctwoon) has not created a thread for the official ROM. If he and the moderators are okay with someone else creating a thread for it, then perhaps that can happen.
  13. GabbyWC

Post [ROM][UPDATE][10.0][JOYEUSE][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/15]

I switched over to a different cellular provider (Koodo Mobile) with an LTE data plan about one week ago. The VoLTE option in the official Pixel Experience Plus ROM is still enabled but I'm not sure if VoLTE is actually in effect because the signal icon does not show LTE when I am on a phone...
  14. GabbyWC

I had the global stable MIUI V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM release on my joyeuse phone before I switched over to custom ROMs. According to this web page, the equivalent global stable MIUI version for curtana from around the same time was V11.0.10.0.QJWMIXM or V11.0.11.0.QJWMIXM.
  15. GabbyWC

The Google Assistant works but the "OK, Google" voice match option is greyed out and it says that the feature is unavailable for this language (English US). I don't use or care about that feature because I don't want any device around me to be constantly listening to my voice. As for the VoLTE...