• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gabi11

1. gabi11

Post SM - G780G - Screen flickers

I wiped the device yesterday. Looks like the issue is solved.... No more flickering! Not a hardware issue 👏😁 Thanks everyone!
  2. gabi11

Thanks man but I don't know exactly how to do it... I'll factory reset it and that's it. Hope it'll solve the issue 🤞
  3. gabi11

Well unfortunately it didn't help. The screen still flickers. I'll factory reset the phone. Hope it'll help and it's not a hardware issue...
  4. gabi11

Thanks guys! Managed to do it after connecting to my laptop. Just wiped the cache partition - hope it'll help..
  5. gabi11

Thanks man How exactly to boot to recovery? I tried after watching several YouTube videos but had no luck... Edit : looks like something is messed up with this phone. I'm not able to boot into recovery. Doing this: Turn off device Press volume up + power button simultaneously. As soon as I...
  6. gabi11

I updated Chrome. No update was needed for Android web view. Unfortunately it didn't help. The issue persisted today... I suspect 2 things: 1. A firmware update that was done yesterday morning (my wife doesn't remember if she encountered it before, she have the phone for 2 days...) 2...
  7. gabi11

Thread SM - G780G - Screen flickers

Hi all, My wife just bought the G780G. I configured her device using Samsung smart switch, and used it to transfer settings, apps and data from her old S8 (first time I did it, usually I prefer to start a new device from scratch...) . She says she has an issue with the device - sometimes...
  8. gabi11

Thread Waze/Google maps - issue with voice search

Hi all, something that is driving me crazy... I recently bought a Kia Seltos. My mobile device is Galaxy S9+ I'm using Waze with my native language - Hebrew (interface and street names) My phone's language is in English. I can't perform a voice search in Hebrew in Waze. I saw other people...
  9. gabi11

Post [APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

Hi, My native language is RTL. I composed an email today and sent It, later on I noticed that the mail is aligned to the left. It looked OK and was aligned to the right while I was writing the email. Can it be fixed or I'm missing something? Thanks a lot and keep up your awesome work!
  10. gabi11

Post [APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

How can I archive the inbox message only? You mean by opening the message and archiving through the button that can be added with the 3 dots? Until now I archived with the button on the bottom bar... Thanks!
  11. gabi11

Hi, A question: I created a rule that when a certain email arrives, a label is assigned to it - I used the copy to action. That way, after the rule is applied, the message is in my inbox with the label. Once I read the email all I have to do is to archive it so the inbox label is removed and...
  12. gabi11

Hi Marcel, Feature request for the future... 😊 Copied messages on different folders - is it possible to sync the "snooze message" data and icon between them? (more or less like you did with local notes..) Btw, didn't have the chance to check it myself so asking - snooze data is backed up by...
  13. gabi11

Confirming it also works for me. Both on copying and labeling. Btw, great to see you took it a step forward and when deleting the note, it is deleted from the copies as well 😀👏👑
  14. gabi11

Hi Marcel, Speaking of export/import area 1. As I already searched the thread: export settings doesn't export the rules, right? Need to go per folder to "edit rules" screen and export/import from there? 2. No way of exporting local notes, correct? Thank you!