Recent content by GabrielSebastianMoise

1. GabrielSebastianMoise

Post [ROM][IT'S OVER][Sense 4.1 FULL]RandomROM v5.0.0 |BUGFREE|myHUB|USB WORKS|STOCK THEME

man, this is out of support. This version of Android is no longer supported. Apps no longer receive updates for this android version. This phone has more than 10 years from it's production ! At 100 Dollars or Euros, you'll by a phone with Android 9 on it. Full software support and much better...
  2. GabrielSebastianMoise

Post [ROM][NXTeam][6.0.1][N7/N8/S8 Port][09.Apr.2018] MagMa-NX VX PCE

Eleo , can you please tell me what Bootloader and Baseband you use, becauase I'm using N9005XXSGBQA1 and N9005XXUGBOJ2 , and I have weak signal on 1800 - 2100Mhz on Orange. I'll try Samsung firmware HUI build 18-05-17 Country Italy (QE1) SM-N9005 FROM THE LATEST FIRMWARE CP_N9005XXUGBOA2...
  3. GabrielSebastianMoise

Post [ROM][C9 Pro Port][N900X] AspireTeam C9 Pro v5.0 [18.5.18][Aroma/Smooth/Modded]

If you want help, you should start with this: Reporting Template As people here don't seem to pay any attention to the OP here is the mandatory template for reporting errors in Aspire rom thread. Without using this we can't help users at all: Template for reporting errors: 1. Bootloader...
  4. GabrielSebastianMoise

Post [ROM][C9 Pro Port][N900X] AspireTeam C9 Pro v5.0 [18.5.18][Aroma/Smooth/Modded]

503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request :(:(:( LE: Oh.... my bad, I found the working link in the third post ;)
  5. GabrielSebastianMoise

Yeah, thanks. Be sure we all gonna flash this :D Thanks for the hard and great work. Merry Christmas !
  6. GabrielSebastianMoise

Post [Tutorial] Root, Unlock, Recovery and flashing a Custom ROM

Go to the topic for your phone model. You can't install any rom you want, because will soft brick you phone !
  7. GabrielSebastianMoise

Post [KERNEL] Phantom Kernel for Android 6.0.1 TouchWiz Roms

I've installed latest kernel version, on MagmaNX 9.7, and now SuperSU root is not working. In recovery I didn't accept the SU install ! Am I the only one that have this issue ?!?! Anyway I'll reinstall the ROM in Mod Change Only and repair that ......
  8. GabrielSebastianMoise

Don't put others to install Alpha versions of the kernel. This version is for testing purposes, for GPU performance, GPU temperature, and CPU Temperature tests ! Let them install the official stable Kernel 1.2n !
  9. GabrielSebastianMoise

No. After entering the PinCode, it says that can't be activated !
  10. GabrielSebastianMoise

Running the 1.2 o alpha version, no issues for the moment. I've played Modern Combat 4 : Zero Hour, and I had no issues .
  11. GabrielSebastianMoise

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies / Releases [EOL]

It's a very old device. Mustaavalkosta have done a very great job for a lot of years for this device.
  12. GabrielSebastianMoise

That sounds awesome. Anyway, thanks for your hard and awesome work 6h0st . Also thanks to Eleo for his awesome support in all threads around here !
  13. GabrielSebastianMoise

Thanks man, for the ROM, for the Effort and for your precious time !
  14. GabrielSebastianMoise

It's ok like it is right now ! You've done a great work for us .:good: