Recent content by Gaeldrin

1. G

Post Blackview BV9900 rooting / LineageOS GSI?

Hallo, not sure if you're still looking but I managed to install LineageOS 18.1 GSI on my BV9900 just this week. Not perfect (I have no fingerprint, screen wakes up when it shouldn't, TWRP cannot mount /data, Google Pay not working...) but seems mostly okay. Will do some more work to see if I...
  2. G

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2_9-1 [jflte]

Hello !hed0n1st (and possibly others). I've done some research on this issue and I am pretty sure that the problem is caused by a teeny tiny bit different hardware. I've got screen replaced, the new one is definitely a Samsung display but possibly for a different flavour of SGS4 or something...
  3. G

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2_9-1 [jflte]

Hi, I would like to bump this, facing basically exactly the same issue on my GT-I9505 (European version). Touch works in twrp-3.1.1-0-jfltexx.img and in ROM (OptLOS 14.1) even with twrp-3.2.3-0-jfltexx.img but I get no touch in the new recovery (tried the unified twrp-3.2.3-0-jflte.img too)...
  4. G

Post [JDCTeam][6.0.1][25 March][EOL]Optimized LineageOS 13.0 Builds

Maybe I can give a little piece of information. I have exactly the same problem with my S4 i9505 (jfltexx) on Final - when AROMA loads, there is no touch. HW buttons work but I cannot progress through the installation without touching "Next". The extra info is that I had my display changed...