Recent content by Galactic0blivion

1. Galactic0blivion

Post [ROM] [C530X] [UB/LB] [4.3] [.205][Update- 26.06.14] UItimate PureXSP V3.3

I am also having the bootloop problem no matter what I try. I followed all the steps and still get boot loop. :confused:
  2. Galactic0blivion

Post [UL] Semc Debrand Engine | V10 | FreeXperia Project | 6.0.B.0.743 | Released !

I have the same problem with the kernel, now that you mention voltages I think that might be the issue Sent from my X10i using XDA
  3. Galactic0blivion

Post [UL] Semc Debrand Engine | V10 | FreeXperia Project | 6.0.B.0.743 | Released !

Yes that Lol, I managed to install v8 by using the previous kernel and it's running fine - but I'd like to use the newer kernel if at all possible Sent from my X10i using XDA
  4. Galactic0blivion

Kernel Issue I flashed the kernel (via flashtool) I downloaded from OP, but when I went into xrecovery it just freezes, nothing happens. I also downloaded it again and flashed multiple times but it just keeps freezing and I can't do anything. Any idea what the problem might be :confused:
  5. Galactic0blivion

Xloud option is in the music app settings -> equalizer -> xloud Sent from my X10i using XDA
  6. Galactic0blivion

Post Changed Fonts for Rom "X10S" by Championswimmer [Landscape FIX+New font]

How do I get it to work in landscape?, because when I rotate my phone the background changes back to stock
  7. Galactic0blivion

Post [ROM] XperiaMIUI_Engineering | V02 released!!!

I like the old theme much better than the new one, and I can't find one that i like in the theme chooser, how can we get back to the original theme-ing in the first version?
  8. Galactic0blivion

Post [ROM]T.E.A.M | Transparent | 2.3.3 | ThKernel | v4.0 | 17/12/2011

For some reason the fps uncap is no longer working for me. I flashed 3.8 over 3.5 and had thkernel. Did factory reset and flashed 3.8 again and still no fps uncap, is there any way to get it working again?
  9. Galactic0blivion

Post [ROM]T.E.A.M | Transparent | 2.3.3 | ThKernel | v4.0 | 17/12/2011

Weird, fps uncap isn't working for me. Using v2.3.3 downloaded from appman Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  10. Galactic0blivion

Post new SE handsets Aoba and Nozomi leaked

Yea a front facing camera would be really nice Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  11. Galactic0blivion

Post [Q] help !how to root a prototype x10?

+1, you should probably use the gingerbread ready version Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  12. Galactic0blivion

Post Xperia X10a problems with audio (muted) after flashing

Have you checked if your ringtone is silent? That happened to me and I spent a while trying to figure out why I couldn't hear any notifications, have you been using xloud? Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  13. Galactic0blivion

Post Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011. R.I.P Steve Jobs

R.I.P. Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  14. Galactic0blivion

Post Whats your brightness level?

50-60% during the day, when charging usually 100%, and 0% at night Sent from my X10i using XDA App
  15. Galactic0blivion

Post [MOD/THEME] Thanatos Theme for Nocturnal Rom| 1.4.2 REVOLUTION | 5.12.2011

I like the themes, but the only thing that bothers me is how the top of the skull is cut off Sent from my X10i using XDA App