• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by galandy

1. galandy

Post How to root Fujitsu Stylistic M532

Hello, I have been reading the various posts but can't find a definite answer on this... Can the US version be upgraded to Jelly Bean in any way? If so, how? Doesn't matter if rooted or not. I know that officially the US version only supports ICS currently so that's why I am asking. Thanks.
  2. galandy

Post [UPDATE: 4/2/12] PRL Information Thread

Does PRL 22085 (Corporate Sprint PRL for Network Vision) allow for roaming on Verizon 3G data like 11119 and 12119 do? Is there any advantage in using 12119 instead of 22085? Thanks :)
  3. galandy

Post [Kernel][AOSP] Tiamat 4.1.0 | 2.6.38.8 10/13/11

I found I was having a lot a reboots and freezes when using the new smartassV2 governor. I switched back to the regular smartass, and so far no reboots (it has been 2 days). Using the sbc version as well.
  4. galandy

Post [FIX][AOSP][MIUI] All GPS fixes!

I am assuming you are having issues with a CM7 rom? If so, try flashing the attached file and let me know if you see any difference. THIS IS FOR THE EVO SHIFT ONLY, NOT FOR THE EVO 4G
  5. galandy

All the download links in the first post should flash fine in any recovery. :)
  6. galandy

Post [10-11-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [1.3][2.3.7 Stable] #Stablistic

4g signal icon is not working for me as well :(
  7. galandy

FYI, the version attached to this thread is the older version. You can find an updated version HERE. chilwill2000, a new driver will help you if you have issues remaining connected to the satellites with the default driver.
  8. galandy

Unfortunately I don't have an Evo Shift, I can't really help... sorry :(
  9. galandy

It works very well for most people. It's based on a newer revision of the driver so it might perform a bit better for some.
  10. galandy

Or use the more recent GPS_Supersonic_FIX_Flash3.zip ;)
  11. galandy

It's so interesting to see we basically have the same exact setup, but I never experienced this high android os issue. I wonder, other than seeing it in that screen, is your cpu also running at the highest speed? From setcpu, does your phone idle at the minimum speed (128 MHz) or is it mostly...
  12. galandy

Post How much do you pay sprint every month?

LOL nice! How much is it before tax? :P
  13. galandy

It is free for XDA members, you can get it HERE.
  14. galandy

This is working fine for me, including front and back cameras: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=15860968&postcount=739 To make it work, i had to enable these settings in the "Advanced settings" of Skype: "Force-enable video calling", "Avoid setFPS", and "Avoid FPS profiling".