Recent content by GalaticStryder

1. GalaticStryder

Post [ROM/Kernel] LineageOS "Pro" 15.1 for the LeEco Le Max2 [05/05]

Don't think so, they'll probably just restrict the line access based on IMEI. It's unclear which are the parameters to classify a stolen phone, I'd be skeptical regarding the stolen classification, although if they wanted to hold the monopoly of the few OEMs based in Brazil by classifying all...
  2. GalaticStryder

Post [ROM/Kernel][AOSPA] Paranoid Android 7.3.1 for the Le Pro3 [10/31]

Sadly my Pro3 has got broken, no way to get it back to life as it's split in two. My bandwitch is quite limited, otherwise I'd be pushing my personal LOS builds for the public here too, for now I recommend going with LOS 15.1 and Lambda Kernel. Here's the link for Lambda Kernel for Pro3 and Max...
  3. GalaticStryder

Post [Kernel 3.18.122][Android 8.1.0] Lambda Kernel for the Le Max 2 [Weekly][09/15]

If it isn't Treble you can, probably will do alright. Make a backup and test, in any case you can revert. https://i.imgur.com/KDxsmKi.png Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk
  4. GalaticStryder

Post [Kernel 3.18.122][Android 8.1.0] Lambda Kernel for the Le Max 2 [Weekly][09/15]

The king is dead, long live the king! Introducing Azimuth, a new Lambda Kernel. I don't wanna extend for much longer to start rolling out the dices for Lambda Kernel on Max2 for real, it has been a very long time since I started working on a different way of thinking the Linux Kernel on modern...
  5. GalaticStryder

Post [Recovery][TWRP] Team Win Recovery Project v3.2.3 [Treble][F2FS][08/06]

TWRP 3.2.3 (Treble-compatible) / 08062018 Just a heads up around here too, I've update my TWRP fork with the Treblize button and /vendor mount point, should allow anyone interesting in testing Treble out as well as those that want to use F2FS with encryption. Reference build tag: 08062018...
  6. GalaticStryder

Post [TREBLE] Project Treble for LEECO MAX 2 (x2) (Complete)

TWRP 3.2.3 (Treble-compatible) / 08062018 Just a heads up around here, I've update my TWRP fork with the Treblize button and /vendor mount point, should allow anyone interesting in testing Treble out as well as those that want to use F2FS with encryption. Reference build tag: 08062018 Here's...
  7. GalaticStryder

Post [DISCONTINUED][X82X][8.1.X][TREBLE] LineageOS 15.1(Oreo) for LeEco Le Max 2

Could you try getting from dmesg whether or not some script is setting it to permissive? Just do dmesg | grep enforce, you can try other strings too like avc, selinux, permissive... This should show up some script or a modification in the console parameters that are setting it to permissive...
  8. GalaticStryder

Post [TREBLE] Project Treble for LEECO MAX 2 (x2) (Complete)

Thanks for updating the OP with my new TWRP, I've coded it on the run yesterday to have something more "natural" for conversion, the same way there will be some sanity checks to check the partitions and reversal mechanism too. And if at all possible (needs researching) I'll opt-in for Treble...
  9. GalaticStryder

Yes, I was out of development for the past couple of months due to study, work and gym. I took the time I was putting on some virtual projects to reading more books and getting more out of the gym and also started running twice a week again. There wasn't any major update on all those projects...
  10. GalaticStryder

New monthly pre-release rolling out! Monthly Preview Update 05/05 Now that LineageOS 15.1 has got a bit more stable and I got my hands on Angular 6 (was busy doing some front-end) we can get some love back into our little project. This update brings some little cool additions to the Kernel...
  11. GalaticStryder

Post [Recovery][TWRP] Team Win Recovery Project v3.2.3 [Treble][F2FS][08/06]

Quick thread update Just a quick update to allow F2FS adopters to convert /data to F2FS and enable them to use encryption now that official LineageOS supports that, I've dropped the builds for Pro3 and Max2 on my Github releases page for the ones willing to try it out. MultiROM bits were...
  12. GalaticStryder

Post [OFFICIAL&TESTS]TWRP for the LeEco Le Max 2

Vanilla TWRP I had a copy of TWRP 8.1 around my Arch Linux /home folder so I took the time to build it with my F2FS conversion patch. Anyone willing to try it: https://github.com/GalaticStryder/lineage_releases/releases/tag/recovery This should allow F2FS encryption if your ROM supports it.
  13. GalaticStryder

Post [RECOVERY][unified] Official TWRP touch recovery for OnePlus 3/3T

I've just submitted a "fix" for F2FS /data conversion, the problem was the footer length fstab argument that we set to reserve partition blocks for writing the encryption metadata, the current code seems to be quite old and at the time mkfs.f2fs probably had that -r option to reserve blocks but...
  14. GalaticStryder

That isn't a really good approach, the way I hacked it is the same way used in vold. I'm not sure if generating a smaller image with the BOARD flags could do it for variants with different storage sizes, blocks would be different this way. I've compiled the usual TWRP recovery from omnirom...
  15. GalaticStryder

The only issue so far is decryption, neither EXT4 nor F2FS seem to work with my current setup, seems like TWRP doesn't get keymaster to convert the plain text to HEX to decrypt the master key. If you can test decryption with my recovery vs. yours (if you don't need /data access right now)...