Recent content by GalaxyUser

1. GalaxyUser

Post Help!! Leeco lemax 3

Wow thanks i'll try to find a download link and then try to port it on our LeMax2
  2. GalaxyUser

Post Help!! Leeco lemax 3

Too bad.. I was hoping that this phone would work with Android Nougat, so that we could extract the ROM from it. We could then have port it on the Max2 or Pro3.
  3. GalaxyUser

Post [7.1.2][OFFICIAL][FINAL][ Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 Nougat [VoLTE/DolbyAtmos/Magisk]

I forgot my cable to connect it to my computer, but tomorrow i'll flash this rom and i'll try to port stock camera app to AOSP.
  4. GalaxyUser

Post [OFFICIAL][Nougat 7.1.1][OMS] Resurrection Remix [09.03.2017]

Delete all in (if exists): /data/data/org.cyanogenmod.snap /data/app/org.cyanogenmod.snap /data/app/Snap /data/app/Snap.apk /system/app/org.cyanogenmod.snap /system/app/Snap /system/app/Snap.apk /system/priv-app/org.cyanogenmod.snap /system/priv-app/Snap /system/priv-app/Snap.apk and flash the...
  5. GalaxyUser

Which version have you flashed ?
  6. GalaxyUser

Post [APP][CM14][MOD] Camera Mod (Snap.apk) | Panorama FIXED

Does panorama mode (mosaic) work for you?
  7. GalaxyUser

Please send your build.prop
  8. GalaxyUser

Can you make a logcat please ? For the 9.6 MP 16:9 it's not possible because it checks compatibily with framework.jar directly, see here: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Snap/blob/cm-14.1/src/com/android/camera/CameraSettings.java public static void...
  9. GalaxyUser

I don't know, you can try but make a backup of your rom before ;) I don't know what are issues with Xiaomi Note 3. But i don't think this mod will fix anything
  10. GalaxyUser

Thanks for your tests :) I will try to fix this ASAP and if video stabilization make the phone unstable, i will remove it from the apk. (may be an hardware related issue)
  11. GalaxyUser

Hi, You should flash it because there is already an APK in system app. So uninstall current Camera app and then flash this one ;)
  12. GalaxyUser

Thread [APP][CM14][MOD] Camera Mod (Snap.apk) | Panorama FIXED

MODDED CM 14/14.1 CAMERA by GalaxyUser ... CM 14 modded Camera ! This camera replace the original camera. FEATURES # Photo Mode: 100% picture quality. So the quality of the picture is no longer depending of selected options for pictures (size...) Fixed crash for Panorama mode Take a photo...
  13. GalaxyUser

Hi, I have updated the zip for the camera mod. The mod was not flashed properly. Please refer to this message for the download link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=70531938&postcount=776 Thanks to Markofree for having warned me.