Recent content by gameeater

1. gameeater

Post Update for GW R800

On phones, usually downgrading can result in brick. In the galaxy watch this does not happen can I downgrade to a previous version without fear of it happening?
  2. gameeater

Post Samsung Pay for SMR800 Tizen 4.0.0.7

On phones, usually downgrading can result in brick. In the galaxy watch this does not happen can I downgrade to a previous version without fear of it happening?
  3. gameeater

Post [AOSP][Treble][G95*F/FD] hadesTreble [03.09.2019]

How's the camera on trable roms? Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using XDA Labs
  4. gameeater

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][dreamlte/dream2lte][[SM-G950F/SM-G955F][9] LineageOS 16.0

But will this procedure work only with this APP? The problem is that this not only affects the camera application but everyone who uses its features. I tried to make a video called by whatsapp and the video was unbearably crashing, so I returned to stock. If you can solve the problem of slow...
  5. gameeater

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][dreamlte/dream2lte][[SM-G950F/SM-G955F][9] LineageOS 16.0

I used the ROM for 24 hours, during this period I found it very stable. The only critical point is camera applications because there is a lot of lag. During a video call on whatsapp was so lagged that I decided to go back to the original rom. I hope this is corrected as the experience of a...
  6. gameeater

How to configure google assistant on bixby button?
  7. gameeater

Samsung Galaxy S8 (Exynos) (dreamlte) Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Exynos) (dream2lte) Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Snapdragon) (dream2qlte) Samsung Galaxy S8 (Snapdragon) (dreamqlte)
  8. gameeater

Can you tell us your experience with rom? camera games Video upload via whatsapp. call wifi bluetooth audio etc
  9. gameeater

If possible could add in the description of the topic to which version is each file? dreamlte - Compatible ??? dream2lte - Compatible ??? greatlte - Compatible ???
  10. gameeater

Good Morning, I'm really looking forward to using your rom, just waiting for it to get more stable to install it. I wonder if there is a possibility to create an addon to replace the google camera with the native camera of the galaxy s8? I think we would have a better quality in the photos, am...
  11. gameeater

Post Post your homescreen!

Oreo stock Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk
  12. gameeater

Thread App Sms wake up scream on the pocket.

When I get a sms the screen turns on even when it is inside the pocket. does anyone know how to make it work on Always on display like the other apps? Galaxy s8 Oreo Last update Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk