• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gamr13

1. G

Post [ROM] AOSiP 10 [UNOFFICIAL]

Firstly, use 2FA or your accounts will always be at risk no matter what you use. Secondly, no, you'll be safe with Permissive or Enforcing, just again, be careful what you install. Upload APKs to Virustotal.
  2. G

Not really, no. Just watch what you install as always.
  3. G

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r41]LineageOS 17.1 for Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931/CN)[UNOFFICIAL]

Try AOSiP. I can confirm these are not issues in that ROM.
  4. G

This happens because there isn't much motion on the screen, the animations are still 90Hz / 90 FPS though.
  5. G

Did you delete anything from /Vendor? I can confirm Bluetooth audio is completely fine.
  6. G

Missing Face Unlock Hi there, I've been using this ROM for a bit, and just updated with a clean flash to the latest version, but I noticed Face Unlock is missing, was this removed in the latest update? Cheers.
  7. G

Yes, it does, however your camera will only go to 15.9 Megapixels.
  8. G

Found a fix, whilst keeping MagiskHide Props Config, flash the ARCore/Playground Patcher module. Van confirm it works, used Netflix earlier and Google Pay to test.
  9. G

Post Magisk for Realme UI

At this point, I don't think anyone has actually tried it, I'd strongly recommend making a backup in TWRP ensuring you check every partition in the list before doing so, flashing Magisk, and testing how it works.
  10. G

The MagiskHide Props Config still results in ctsProfile: false on my end.
  11. G

I'm going to try the Magisk fix now but just flashing Magisk alone will fail SafetyNet.
  12. G

Yes. ---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ---------- Yeah, I've noticed this too, even on GSIs, only Magisk 20.3 works, 20.4 sends the phone into a bootloop. ---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ---------- The...
  13. G

Post [How-To] GSI Definitive Guide (ROM+GApps+Bluetooth+GCam+90HZ+V4A)

Read the guide, mount Vendor in TWRP or OrangeFox and you'll be able to find it in the file manager in the recovery. Can't help with the last part though.
  14. G

Post [How-To] GSI Definitive Guide (ROM+GApps+Bluetooth+GCam+90HZ+V4A)

This is cool, though LOSQ tends to freeze and reboot from time to time. It's happened to me 4-6 times since yesterday.