Recent content by Garner

1. Garner

Post Flashing UK unlocked images?

Thanks for the reply ?? I thought flashing the firmware through Odin changed the CSC?
  2. Garner

Thread Flashing UK unlocked images?

Hi, I'm wanting to sign up to the UK beta when it's released but I got my mobile from EE, if I flash the UK unlocked image will I be able to sign up to it? I have not done that for a while ?
  3. Garner

Post [PORT] Fortnite for Android with device check disabled (v5.21.2-4296531)

MAJOR UPDATE!!!!! Fortnite is available to every compatible device, no invite needed! https://twitter.com/FortniteGame/status/1050403746499452928?s=19
  4. Garner

It proves that they are watching this thread, thanks for the hardwork though! ??
  5. Garner

What device are you using? And did you get an invite straight away to play?
  6. Garner

I think that he/she thinks you can spoof the installer into thinking that your downloading to a Samsung device which then will install a magical Samsung only APK and data. I'm hoping when all of this jazz is finished with people waiting for their invites he goes and askez mod to remove his...
  7. Garner

Is it compulsory that people answer every question posted on here?! Have you thought to yourself that they may not be an answer to such question yet?
  8. Garner

I honestly don't think it makes a difference, the app scans your device for the model number and shows you the waiting list if it's not been implemented on the device yet. I'm sure they are doing a device range at a time
  9. Garner

Monday! ? I'm wondering whether they are sending invites out dependent on what device you have, I have the pixel XL first edition soon to be pixel XL 3 ? which device are you using?
  10. Garner

On what date, did you sign up for an invite?
  11. Garner

Thread [Q] Fortnite invite?

Has anyone singed up for the beta release of fortnite? I'm just wondering whether they are sending invites out in device categories?
  12. Garner

Wonder when update 5.3 comes out on console we will have a new update at the same time, it's been reported that devices with 4gb of ram are still encountering ram issues which epic are aware of and are working on a fix, that fix I would imagine will be in the 5.3 update for devices. I'm using...
  13. Garner

How did you find out? Brilliant, how did you find out?