• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by GarnetSunset

1. G

Post General Stock ROM (Canadian SM-A326W)

I found this rom that is based on the same chipset "MT6853" and im thinking... can we get our bypass sprays from here? https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145723274
  2. G

Thread GM1917 (Global) reporting as GM1911 (India) in settings which has broken SafetyNet

Anyone have a fix? My GM1917 is identifying as a GM1911 after an oxygen updater update a couple months ago, not sure how to fix it, running the latest beta too. Not sure what to do...
  3. G

Thread Picked up an Engineering S9, anyone know where I could get the firmware for it?

Specifically dev FW. ENG MODE: DEV DEVICE Can't find any ENG Signed firmware that's not combination firmware online.
  4. G

Post [Guide] [Rom] [Beta] Xiaomi eu MIUI 12.1 weekly

Went ahead and became my own hero and extracted this from the zip https://anonfiles.com/hf4bCeA0od/Updater_apk
  5. G

I reflashed it and it didnt come back!
  6. G

can someone hook me up with the updater APK? Deleted by accident.
  7. G

Post Evolution X 4.3 for Mi 9T/Redmi K20 [davinci]

I get really slow fingerprint reads on this rom, expected? I'm getting like 2 second reads.
  8. G

Thread Mi 9T/ K20 / Pro splash generator for Splashes, Fastboot, and Error

Generates a img for flashing via fastboot, instructions in the comments in the script. Updated for Mi 9T. Original Thread here Here's the script
  9. G

Post [2020-01-27] ®FDE.AI - Ultimate Android Optimizer

You have fantastic taste in music my dude. Also thanks for the work, just installed FDE and excited to see the results.
  10. G

Post [OP3+3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with custom kernel [January 09, 2020]

Yeah I fixed it. The issue is with substratum. Sorry sultan.
  11. G

Post [OP3+3T][ROM+KERNEL] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with custom kernel [January 09, 2020]

No clue what this means but uh. September sec update when!
  12. G

Post zmax pro exploited.

Hi I'm working on root with some others. Please wait patiently. Thanks.
  13. G

No fix but just FYI quikpics is part of cheetah mobile and cheetah sells their users data without consent of the user.