Recent content by garrmack

1. G

Post [ROM][7.1.1_r13] Android Open Source Project | NOF26W [20/02/17]

Clean flashed new build and all is working fine. The only issue I had was that I couldn't restore my settings/apps on the initial boot. The screen after "checking for updates" was blank. Not a big deal to me. ---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM...
  2. G

Post [ROM][7.1.1_r9] ★ Pure Nexus for the OnePlus One | Substratum ★ [04/01/17]

Yea. It's a shame there's not a vanilla AOSP ROM that has stuck around like slim and cyanogen. The days of Paranoid were the best!
  3. G

Post [ROM][7.1.1_r9] ★ Pure Nexus for the OnePlus One | Substratum ★ [04/01/17]

Have you tried slim? I haven't, but I know slim has been around longer than any ROM I can think of besides cyanogen.
  4. G

Post [ROM][6.0.1][official] Omnirom Nightlys

Dude, just ditch v4a. DSP is more up to date and way better imo.
  5. G

Post [ROM][6.0.1][official] Omnirom Nightlys

DSP Manager! Woohoo!
  6. G

Post [ROM] Official Omni Nougat

I had a nexus 6 for a few weeks running this rom. I have since switched phones and am running omni on a one plus one, but the opo version doesn't include the audio effects on the shamu version. What is the audio effects mod called and does anyone have info on how to obtain it for a different...
  7. G

Post [ROM][6.0.1][Omni] SAOSP - M

Pardon my ignorance, but where does one obtain the latest firmware?
  8. G

Try the one Vishalkris posted a few pages back. I prefer it over other cameras I've tried based on the fact it seems to have less auto-focus issues: Here's the working link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4kc-v7P-8sZQUhhU0stZndBMFE/view?usp=docslist_api
  9. G

+1 .. I keep doing the flashlight gesture! Didn't realize how much I used it until it was gone!
  10. G

Does video work for you? I can take pictures but when I tap the video button, it jumps back to camera mode immediately. Also it doesn't seem to have installed the gallery.
  11. G

Just updated to MM via this ROM last night. It's exactly what I'd been waiting for. My only request would be the ability to use coloros camera. I have to use it in order to get around the bug that causes the camera to continually refocus in video mode. Thanks for your dev F4uzan!
  12. G

I'm currently running AOSPA-L from August and I've been waiting for a good, stable vanilla aosp rom to replace PA... I think this is the one because I've been running 5.1 SAOSP on my wife's Nexus 7 for several months and it's been great!
  13. G

Post [ROM] ParanoidAndroid 5.1 Unofficial Builds

according to this post, AOSPA-L will be releasing updates more often. I'll post builds if there have been merges but no build releases.
  14. G

you guuuuys....
  15. G

sorry Andre, I pulled the builds. please don't hurt me