Recent content by gators0223

1. G

Post [Workaround] Random soft-reboots on CAF based 5.1.1 ROMs

I picked those commits and re-built CM12.1 with them. I'm able to pick up a lock in GPS Status application where I wasn't with just replacing the one file. Now I guess it's time to play the waiting game to see if the reboots are still gone.
  2. G

Post [Workaround] Random soft-reboots on CAF based 5.1.1 ROMs

I grabbed the file from that commit and put it in /system/lib (replacing the existing libloc_api_v02.so) on CM12.1 8/14 nightly, then rebooted. After that I haven't had a single reboot either. Currently at almost 60 hours uptime. GPS on high accuracy as well. Might be a bit early to tell for...
  3. G

Post [DEV] CyanogenMod 10.2

I noticed this a few days ago on my device and thought it was something particular to the builds I was doing myself. I ended up pulling the mpdecision from here: https://github.com/CM10DNA/android_vendor_htc_dlx/blob/dc0109e21d7b8f78f01c24a7e945e068c588dc50/proprietary/bin/mpdecision and...
  4. G

Post {ROM-DEV} FrOyO-EVO

Haha...good call. I was just kinda anxious to try it out. Didn't quite think that one through. :p
  5. G

Post {ROM-DEV} FrOyO-EVO

Did that, removed all references to system/bin/reboot in the update-script as well (failed if I just removed the file) and flashed... running froyo now! Damn this thing is fast. You guys are amazing.
  6. G

Post {ROM-DEV} FrOyO-EVO

I'm having problems too. Seems the install likes to abort at line 36 for me. Still trying to figure it out. Copying files... E:Can't symlink /system/bin/reboot E:Failure at line 36: symlink toolbox SYSTEM:bin/reboot Installation aborted. Tried many different ways, including wiping everything...
  7. G

Post New rosie buttons(2.1 sense ONLY)-no recovery required-in seconds!

Here you go: Mirror: http://www.t3chi3.net/hero/Rosie_Icons.zip enjoy!
  8. G

Post moved on

If this gets going in a well defined direction, I want in. I keep going back and forth between Sense and Home++ and stock and I feel Sense is the best for me but still missing...something. Something I can't pinpoint yet. As for helping, I am pretty well versed in Java and becoming more familiar...
  9. G

Post [Rom-Dev] (3-31-10) DarchDroid v2 | Testing release

edit: Looks like gu1dry and Is_907 beat me too it. Damn your quick :D Copy the Gallery3D.apk to your SDK tools directory. I assume its C:\android-sdk-windows\tools from what you have above. Then just type cd C:\android-sdk-windows\tools adb remount adb push Gallery3D.apk /system/app/ from a...
  10. G

Post [ROM-DEV] 04/16/10 | Back from the dead | Coming soon

Try installing the new gallery2. It works fine for setting wallpaper on the home screen. Still force closes on lock screen though :(
  11. G

Post [Kernel Source] ToAsTcfh-Eclair-2.6.27 {Updated- Apr30, 2010} Murder-Kernel

No problem. I hope you get it to work. I'll try a recompile tomorrow and see how that goes.
  12. G

Post [Kernel Source] ToAsTcfh-Eclair-2.6.27 {Updated- Apr30, 2010} Murder-Kernel

Ha! I know that feeling. Im on xda avoiding doing my programming assignment :P Hope it works for you. Let me know! edit: And no, no wipe is needed.
  13. G

Man... I'm not sure what to tell ya. :( The kernel version changed for me based on which update package I applied. You are running flipz 2.1 right? It just seems odd to me that the update would go through with no errors and not change a thing. I have no idea whats going on.
  14. G

Not sure what the problem was, but the new image didn't take. Mine says 2.6.27GK-0.31-5cfc711e [email protected] #1 I'm gonna test the update package real quick to see if that is the problem. edit: I tested the update package by flashing back to the Gumbo kernel, booting, then flashing the...
  15. G

Out of curiosity, what does it say under Kernel version in Settings->About?