Recent content by gauthier81

1. gauthier81

Post Huawei Mate 20 pro Canadian discussion thread

I'm with Rogers and the April security patch was available as of April 25th. Still haven't received it. Even trying manually. My in laws got hers on her P20 pro on the 27th. I guess it don't matter if you have a newer phone or not.
  2. gauthier81

According to the Rogers OS upgrade schedule, the P20 is getting updates before my Mate 20 Pro. Something wrong there.
  3. gauthier81

I am on Rogers. I see the P20 series and the Mate 10 are on the list to get January security updates but no mention of the Mate 20 Pro. Not sure what the issue is here
  4. gauthier81

Thread 1080p 60fps issue

So tonight I noticed in video mode at 1080p 60fps there is a bit of an issue. The video is clear at 1.0x regular zoom but once you switch to wide angle at 0.6x the video is all blurry and not very focused. Once you go back to 1.0x it's better again. Any other resolution wide angle is fine. Just...
  5. gauthier81

Post Slow device. Which custom rom install?

Dirty Unicorns. Find them on Google+
  6. gauthier81

Post Recover data from dead/faulty Nexus 5 (power button loop)

The power button getting stuck has happened a few times to me. I literally just find a wood table and give a few stiff taps to the top corner of the phone (power button facing down). Always does the trick for me.
  7. gauthier81

Post nexus 5 stuck in boot.

I would say it is still the power button giving you the bootloop. I still get this every once in awhile and i have to hit the top corner of the phone off a wooden table or something and it dislodges the power button from being stuck.
  8. gauthier81

Post [ROM][7.1 r4][OTA][GCC+CLANG][Substratum][MULTIROM] ► Nitrogen OS ◄ [03/11/2016]

I had this problem after my last dirty flash. I had to remove my Google account from my phone then clear cache and data from play store and play services. Reboot and add your account again. I was still getting the error right after adding my account again but about 15 mins later it was good to...
  9. gauthier81

Post AOSP [7.1.2_r33]Nougat for Nexus 5 [NZH54D] [25/10/2017]

N is amazing so far. My Nexus 5 has never been more smooth and fast. The phone certainly does not feel a few years old. Thanks dev!!!
  10. gauthier81

Thread Unlock bootloader on Rogers I337M?

I used to have a GS4 a few years back. Just picked one up real cheap for a backup phone. Back in the day this thing was pretty easy to root and install custom roms. Fast forward to now and it seems there may be a few things in the way. Just need to know if there is a way to unlock the...
  11. gauthier81

Post [PORT] [FULLY WORKING] MIUI6 5.3.13

I had to unmount system in TWRP if that helps you out.
  12. gauthier81

Post [Q] WiFi turning off when device is sleeping

No I have not. Seems to do it in various roms. Weird.
  13. gauthier81

Post [Q] WiFi turning off when device is sleeping

I am actually having this same problem. Never happened with KitKat but lollipop I notice it. Also have WiFi set to "always" bit still doesn't work.
  14. gauthier81

Post [ROM] Lite Stock Lollipop 5.1 LMY47I < 03/26 > / < Clean | Fast | Stable | Updated >

Hey not a problem. Always nice to help solve issues and provide feedback. This rom is very sweet. :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
  15. gauthier81

Post [ROM] Lite Stock Lollipop 5.1 LMY47I < 03/26 > / < Clean | Fast | Stable | Updated >

That is weird. I only ever use Nova Launcher premium and don't have any gallery crashes or anything else for that matter.