• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by gbajzelj

1. gbajzelj

Post [OFFICIAL][ROM][ParanoidAndroid 5.0]

I mistakenly have installed it while I tought I'm getting the 3.99 rc2 rom from this post. I installed the rom from the link at the begining of this thread and when I wanted to install gapps 4.3 recovery said not a compatible version of apps. I tried the 4.4 apps (link also provided in this...
  2. gbajzelj

Post [ROM][21 Jul][AOSPA:Android 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.68 [UNOFFICIAL]

OK This now officialy is the slowest download speed of them all. I'm still downloading and am at abou 20%. I hope I can try thisd ROM out tomorow.
  3. gbajzelj

Post [ROM][21 Jul][AOSPA:Android 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.68 [UNOFFICIAL]

I'm downloading with 100KB/s but it still willt ake 1h or even more to download this. But looks to be a great ROM. I wanna try it out.
  4. gbajzelj

Post [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

the one from 28.2.2013 doesn't boot for me. no data wiping, no delvik chache... nothing helps. went back to 24.2.2013 this one works fine.
  5. gbajzelj

Post How to use a usb keyboard

Need USB port waking up app or shortcut. Hi guys. I have a N7 and I bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Leather-Stand-Case-w-USB-Keyboard-Stylus-for-Google-Nexus-7-7-Tablet-/310518035300?pt=US_Tablet_eReader_Cases_Covers_Keyboard_Folios&hash=item484c513364 . The keyboard is nice since it's...
  6. gbajzelj

Post Samsung galaxy s2 possible to add windows mobile?

Wm 6.x.x is dead but would be nico to be able run several OSes. Just for the fun of it.
  7. gbajzelj

Post [May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

PS.: The turn off, restart take screenshot... menu causes the touch to stop working for a random time I guess. Only keys were working but not the touchscreen. I only can tur off the phone by taking the batery out of the device. Couldnt eddit my post so i just made a new one.
  8. gbajzelj

Post [May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

I have this rom now for abouth 5 hours. What bugs I have noticed: -Sometimes lockscreen pull to unlock button doesnt move. I dont know if that is an touch issue or the buttons itself issue... -camera stopped working a couple of times but i wasn't using it much so I think its quite unstable (I...
  9. gbajzelj

Post [26 Dec 2011] (Ice Cream sandwich 4.0.2) [ICS MOD CM9 NOVA] BETA 6

ics freezing before the setuo is finished I exected task 29, the i set the 200/5 partition (i can't set 200/10 in HD2 toolkit if there is a way please help me out). And phone freezes before i set up the phone and accounts... there something i did wrong?
  10. gbajzelj

Post Ok, but why?

WHY!? Cause you can. why do some people have like 10 hauses, 50 cars, 5 boats... 2 planes:). cause they can. thats why android, wm6.1, wm 6.5.x, mwp7,7.5, ubuntu... cause we can:)
  11. gbajzelj

Post [12 DEC 2014][MAGLDR/cLK]TyphooN CyanogenMod 7.2.0.1 v3.9.0[2.3.7][A2SD+][tytung r14]

Just a Q. Why isn't there google maps included in this ROM. I got it from APKTOP because in my country you can't download it from market. but thisone doesn't get updates from marker since it wasn't downloaded from there.
  12. gbajzelj

Post [Nov. 10, 2012][ROM][GB][2.3.7][720p] NexusHD2-Gingerbread V3.3a [tytung_gb_r16]

had some problems with v2.9 so i went back to 2.3.4 v2.8. in 2.9 gallery mulltitouch zoom didnt work. is this fixed in 3.0? Sent from my Nexus One (Not realy :-) ) using XDA App
  13. gbajzelj

Post [Nov. 10, 2012][ROM][GB][2.3.7][720p] NexusHD2-Gingerbread V3.3a [tytung_gb_r16]

This ROM is great. I'm using it for 10 days now. its fast stable. i had error with the dialer once and when playing a 3d game and then get out of the game the 3d phone menu is flickering until I stop the game in the system panel lite (task killer). but otherwise the ROM is perfectly good for day...
  14. gbajzelj

Post The hd2 the best phone HTC has ever given birth to :)

Some girl I know has a galaxy s and when I bought HD2 a week ago and installed nand NexusHD2 and some apps and widgets on it se was like WOOOW!!! and IT'S SO BIG... and WHAT GREAT APPS... (yes shes one of those girls that somebody gets them a realy good phone and they dont know how to use it...
  15. gbajzelj

Post how to update se xperia x2??

try to make a hardreset of the phone then try to update again.