1. gd6noob

Post Case review: dbrand Grip for Pixel 5

its a good grippy case.. I love mine.
  2. gd6noob

Post Video quality

me too...
  3. gd6noob

Post Pixel Buds or....?

Im using Jabra Elite Active 75t (mostly for work calls) and Jabra Elite 85h (music on phone, watching TV and playing gaming on laptop).. both sounds amazing... ANC not the best in-class but the voice quality is top notch... they both pair easily to the pixel 5.
  4. gd6noob

Thread Finally got EMUI10

About dang time..
  5. gd6noob

Post Open Camera now allows P20 PRO to record video using all lenses

whats your max resolution for recording video using Camera2 API?
  6. gd6noob

Post Open Camera now allows P20 PRO to record video using all lenses

Quality seems not as good.. Also can not use Camera API 2, for high res to get extra control in manual mode.
  7. gd6noob

Post Seriously no EMUI 10.1 for the P20 Pro?

LOL you think Samsung or Xiaomi cares about software updates? Any company that produces 10+ lines of devices dont care about keeping up with updates.. only selling.... You want consistent updates, go with Apple, Google or even OnePlus, as they openly support 3rd party roms...
  8. gd6noob

Post Thoughts on the P40 Pro

No matter how good the phone is now, if it doesnt get updates, its dumb.
  9. gd6noob

Post Stuck on July patch?

I also was stuck on Aug but got 2 updates last night... I refreshed it a few more times hoping I would get Android 10 lolol
  10. gd6noob

Post System settings update available [25/10/2019]

you can correct that issue by restarting the phone... I notice this only happens if you try to use multi window for 2 apps
  11. gd6noob

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY][10.0.0_r41] CarbonROM | CR-8.0 [MAKO][25 November 2020]

Reboot into TWRP Format Data OTG flashdrive doesnt read. I have a 32gb (FAT32) with the rom and gapps, so I tried to sideload it and it stops saying my system partition size is too small
  12. gd6noob

Post [REPARTITION] Nexus 4 Repartition [MAKO] [8GB/16GB] [UA TWRP]

I was trying to install the CarbonRom and its saying my system partition is too small.. Will this fix the issue?
  13. gd6noob

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY][10.0.0_r41] CarbonROM | CR-8.0 [MAKO][25 November 2020]

I have a problem. TWRP isnt reading my 32gb flash drive and Im trying to sideload the rom and its saying the system partition is too small. I have TWRP 3.2.3.0 installed.