Recent content by GDane1

1. GDane1

Thread Question Is the t-mobile oneplus 9 rootable

If it is rootable.Is it a stable root. Thanks!!!
  2. GDane1

Thread T-mobile Samsung galaxy tab s7 and the s7 plus

Will there eventually be a lot of custom roms and mods,etc for these 2 tablets? I like flashing,installing custom roms.I just want to make sure that if I purchase this tablet that the development will lady for a while. I would greatly appreciate any information towards this topic. Thanks in...
  3. GDane1

Thread My sound volume goes down when on a call a on video chat.

Is there anything I can do to fix this I've ran the volume down and up I rebooted my phone I did everything and it happens once in a blue moon but it's probably happened to me three to five times that had the phone the volume problem. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? If so please get...
  4. GDane1

Post One plus 8T +

I'm using the LG V60 right now. And your opinion what phone is better the 8 plus or the V60? Thanks in advance!!! Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  5. GDane1

Post One plus 8T +

I thought one had eight gigs of RAM and the other had 12 and one had 128 hard drive when the other one had 256? Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  6. GDane1

Post One plus 8T +

So you're saying that's a OnePlus T is the same as one plus T+? Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  7. GDane1

Thread One plus 8T +

Why isn't there a forum on da for the t-mobile one plus 8T+? Thanks In advance!!! Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  8. GDane1

Thread Camera quality

Are the cameras on the 3 Samsung s20/ plus and the ultra all pretty much the same quality? Are is the camera on the Samsung CEO ultra way better than the CEO plus and the base model CEO device? I'm just wondering if it's worth spending the extra $ on the CEO ultra device. Basically is a camera...
  9. GDane1

Thread So the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy a 71 is readable?

I was thinking about buying one if I was there with your rooted and Flash bombs and mods and different stuff like that on it. Will someone please let me know if the T-Mobile version of this device is rootable. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!!! Sent from my [device_name] using...
  10. GDane1

Post Sim unlock my t-mobile LG V60 thinQ device

I have postpaid. It all really comes down to the person that you get when you call T-Mobile you can get somebody that won't do it are you get somebody to do it no problem I've never had my phone paid off any of my phones and I've had a lot of phones probably 15 to 20 different phones that I...
  11. GDane1

Post Bounty for unlocking TMO v60

I would be interested in it if someone could unlock the t-mobile cup variant. Thanks In advance!!! Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  12. GDane1

Thread I want to buy the s7 or s7 plus tablet from t-mobile

Do you think that there will be a lot of custom roms for these 2 tablets? Are should I not buy one of these tablets. Thanks In advance!!! Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  13. GDane1

Thread I'm looking for a recommendation for a 10-12 inch Samsung tablet preferably one that

I want decent Ram decent hard drive I want to go to rooted and I want one that's going to be good for a lot of years to come any recommendations would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance!!! Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  14. GDane1

Thread I'm looking for a new Samsung tablet with a 10-12 inch screen

I want a tablet that I can root and flash different roms and mods onto.and a tablet that has a decent amount of ram and hard drive as well.and I will be getting one from t-mobile.what tablet model would you recommend me buying from t-mobile.I would greatly appreciate all of your recommendations...
  15. GDane1

Post How to get unlimited 5G hotspot using my t-mobile LG V60 thinQ.

Oh! Cool. Thank you very much for that information my friend. :) Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app