Recent content by GeForce66

1. GeForce66

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Poco F1

I am also having no problem with deep sleep & fingerprint sensor. LOS 18.1 on the 6/64 model
  2. GeForce66

You are welcome! :) That I don't know, sorry. Default launcher in lineage is Trebuchet, if you prefer something more feature rich you might wanna try Nova launcher.
  3. GeForce66

Please try again with Mindthegapps, those are the officially supported ones. No worries, only the Play Store and Services will be installed, so it is really minimalistic. All other Google apps can be obtained as normal through the Play Store.
  4. GeForce66

I read somewhere that the current stable Magisk has some trouble with the safety net attestation check. You need to update to the latest canary build if you want to see it passed. But safety net should still be passed, it is just a display error.
  5. GeForce66

Yes, just installing Magisk is not enough, please then enable Magisk hide. Worked for my banking app to fool it.
  6. GeForce66

No issues for me here, works fast and reliable just as stock MIUI. I am on latest build from Saturday.
  7. GeForce66

Yeah depends strongly on your bank, some care about SafetyNet others don't :) Mine does, does not work for me on LOS :)
  8. GeForce66

LOS is not certified, so banking apps will most likely not work because Google SafetyNet check will fail. You need Magisk to pass SafetyNet.
  9. GeForce66

I don't know, just asking ;) Maybe because of some quirks with FDE/FBE? Read too many "horror" stories of people mysteriously being locked out of their devices because they forgot removing PIN. So I don't have to, right?
  10. GeForce66

When the new build comes out on Saturday, can I just let the updater do its thing or do i need to disable fingerprint & PIN first?
  11. GeForce66

Post General MIUI 12.5 Stable (Xiaomi.EU)

Does 12.5 contain the option for DC dimming in display settings?
  12. GeForce66

Yeah sure, you don't have to do it again. Just making sure you came from a clean install - then this is not the root cause. Let's hope next build fixes it and you can manage until then
  13. GeForce66

Do you guys have the chance to try full wipe? Reason is i did full wipe and internet also works via 5Ghz.
  14. GeForce66

Nope, install Magisk to get your apps working that trigger SafetyNet.
  15. GeForce66

Post I just unlocked bootloader and stayed on miui with no root and Google says device not certified. What to do?

I would recommend to flash a custom ROM and flash Magisk, then enable Magisk's hide feature to pass SafetyNet certification again. Not sure if Magisk can also be flashed on top of stock MIUI, maybe some expert can answer this.