Recent content by Geo411m

1. Geo411m

Post Touch screen not working after restoring to stock.

try updating fastboot on your computer. I believe older versions of fastboot cause errors. I had a similar issue where after going back to stock my keyboard wouldn't show emoji. My issue was fixed by updating fastboot and then flashing back stock software.
  2. Geo411m

Post paranoid Android back to stock 10.3.0?

Does TWRP work with 10.30? I couldn't get mine to boot TWRP once I went to 10.30
  3. Geo411m

Post Screen on time

Battery life has been really good for me. Got 6.5 hours SOT with 20% remaining. Took the phone off the charger at 7am and made it to 10pm. I do disable AOD and reach to wake feature.
  4. Geo411m

Post Already unlocked bootloader on my pixel 4 XL

I just turned off Reach to check phone. Now I can pick it up without it unlocking right away. It'll still unlock once the screen completely turns on though.
  5. Geo411m

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 16.0 -- 8/10/19

updated. Should work with August vendor now.
  6. Geo411m

1) Aroma would be an issue with twrp. 2) did you perform a data wipe? Also, I think you need to be in July vendor.
  7. Geo411m

Honestly I synced against Pipyui repos but his is from DU so I guess theirs will work as well.
  8. Geo411m

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 16.0 -- 7/10/19

thanks to OP and Gee One I was able to get a 3a XL version built. Link
  9. Geo411m

Thread [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Lineage OS 16.0 -- 8/10/19

What This Is This is a personal project to get Lineage OS running on my Pixel 3a XL. I got the idea to build it from this thread of the Pixel 3a . It seems to suffer the same short comings of the 3a version in the link provided. What's Been Tested So far tested on T-Mobile (at least) with Nano...
  10. Geo411m

I was finally able to get lineage working for pixel 3a xl. testing not to see what works and what doesn't.
  11. Geo411m

gotcha, it's cool. I pulled out one of my laptops and got a build environment setup. Since I haven't built lineage in a long time I'm having trouble as well. Got Breakfast bonito going with no errors but cant get proprietary stuff without errors. maybe we can exchange notes.