Recent content by George_Orever

1. G

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12L][N7100][Samsung Galaxy Note 2][LineageOS 19.1][BETA]

Thanks. I'll try it. have you experienced this issue?
  2. G

Hello every one, and thanks to OP for this awesome Rom. I'll still have a couple of issues, but I can live with it. but the only annoying issue I can't stand, its the music player. when play a song there is a (STOPS) every few second. it feels like there is someone pause and resume the song ever...
  3. G

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Extremely great tool. and with ability to view/modify system files for android 11/12, it's become the best of all android file mangers.
  4. G

Are you intend to release new version working with v24.3?
  5. G

Post [MOD][Xposed+Magisk][13 Compatible] AOSP Mods - System modifications for AOSP-based Android 12+

Thank you for making this mod. Can it work with magisc 24.1 because I can't update/setup 24.2 or 24.3? Thanks again.
  6. G

Thank you so much for bringing Android 12 to our devices. I've a question, does any one success to update Magisc to v24.2 or v24.3?
  7. G

Post DRM protected screen. No screenshot?

Thanks for sharing this info. very helpful.
  8. G

Post [TWRP]N7100 TWRP v3.3.1-0 ODIN FLASHABLE [23/05/2019]

Thank you for making this version possible for our beloved phone.
  9. G

Post [TWRP]N7100 TWRP v3.3.1-0 ODIN FLASHABLE [23/05/2019]

I'm so so happy. Galaxy Note 2 still alive because tools, rooms... etc like this. thanks.
  10. G

Post [ROM][TW][4.4.4][UX][29.10.17][v11-final-link] HYPER-ROM | be unique

Hello every one, I using this Rom for more than 10 days, and I still have huge battery drain. So any one can confirm this problem? and how can solve it?
  11. G

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][Note2/n7100][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.0]

Hi guys again, can i ask you a question, how can remove magisk root from settings? I already uninstalled, but it's still exist in settings. another question, I think the battery is draining so fast with and without using phone. is that normal in new versions of android?
  12. G

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][Note2/n7100][OPTIMIZED]RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.0]

Yes, I agree with you. Plus, you're right. I just started Xposed and msg gone. like the pic you posted before. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk