• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by gessler2244

1. G

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO X3 [OFFICIAL][SURYA][UNIFIED]

Same problem here, works somtetimes for up to a few few minutes after screen is off then stops working, and since these OSS Builds random reboots occur sometimes (never happened with last pre oss 20210503), but sine I´m selling this phone I don´t bother anymore.
  2. G

Post Outdoor visibility (max brightness)

I bought 3(always some breaks after some time..) of these : https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005001720877033.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.fd462e0eQDJBsy
  3. G

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount System read write R/W

Yes I tried all that, and just tried after these commandos if I can write in /vendor , this is possible, but I can´t write in /vendor/etc , and trying mount -o remount,rw /vendor/etc gives error: /vendor/etc not found in proc/mounts. Well maybe switching to any other custom is better...
  4. G

Flashed via fasrboot The Vbmeta Image, flashed fine, then I rebooted to recovery and run the script again, but no luck it seems, what I find strange also is in the hw info app under partitions /vendor it states : /dev/blockdm-2 fs:read-only. Is this normal, can it be changed? Thousand thanks.
  5. G

I'll try this later At home, Image was flashed as far as I remember, and no bootloop,, booted fine, I run the script in twrp recovery Last version from brigudav.
  6. G

I installed the zip 1.29, all went fine except these two errors in log: There was an error of removing the read-only lock of system.img. Ignoring and There was an error of removing the read-only lock of vendor.img. Ignoring I have an Poco X3 NFC and use Arrow OS Vanilla newest build. Any...
  7. G

I tested some modules and other plugins etc. nothing worked, until I tried to follow the steps mentioned in this thread (I use AOSP Dialer, ArrowOS Vanilla nad Nikgapps Core): https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-to-enable-native-call-recorder.3996233/ and after some frustrating trial and...
  8. G

No, NFC and Gpay worked without Magisk at all, it´s only one brzilian government app that refused to work without magisk and magisk hide.
  9. G

Install gapps once again via Twrp, I need to do this on every update and always works.
  10. G

I use GPay in conjunction with NFC. Developer device: Didn´t register device. One single app needs to use magisk hide, but not gpay or various other banking apps.
  11. G

I use ArrowOS Vanilla and nikgapps core, NFC works fine. Didn´t need Magisk or anything else. But you will need to root your phone to install Arrowos or any other Custom ROM .
  12. G

This rom support display 120hz ? YES, 60, 90 and 120Hz. Is this the rom that comes with MIUI camera? Thnx. I dont want to root bcoz of banking apps but also want good camera. NO, and is not supported, but on mine ANXCamera(Porto of Miui Cam) works, but without ultra wide camera. If you want...
  13. G

I have a few apps that refused to work on rooted phone, only with magisk hide worked most, and one of them even needed an app called island, all this with xiaomi.eu firmware on my old Mi Max3. Now with ArrowOS on my...
  14. G

Post Outdoor visibility (max brightness)

Any smartphone in this price range has these problems, most are even worse, what I did is putting a matte glass protector on it, now it´s fantastic even in the worst conditions, I don´t even need 100% display bright anymore, the difference is HUGE.